15th February 2017, 08:24 PM
Riea@96

After Bachlor of physiotherapy UPSC Examination and its scope

I am final year physiotherapy student,and i just found out that after physiotherapy i can go for civil service examinations.First of all i dont know much about this exams and jobs i can get after giving it and what qualities are necessary fr them so please help me out.

1.Does this exam need math ?
2.Jobs scope or branches
3.What Qualities they are needed to go fr these job
4.Is it good career for girl to opt for ?

31st March 2017, 02:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Bachlor of physiotherapy UPSC Examination and its scope

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and candidates after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S etc officer.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview stages, so you have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

No, ther is no requirement of mathematics as main paper to appear for examination or to qualify in examination.

All the required qualities will be judge during three stages of examination.

Yes, it is a best career opportunities for candidates who qualify in examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in
22nd May 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bachelor of physiotherapy ..BPT from Dr.Ntr health university ..I want to appear for upsc ...can I eligible for this exam
24th September 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i join Indian army after Physiotherapy.Is there selection in indian army after physiotherapy.Mainly which paramedical course is good for getting a job in Indian army ?...pls give me a reply.
10th April 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm last year bpt student can i eligible for upsc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?