12th July 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?

I've just completed B.Sc. I( Electronics, physics and maths). I want to join ISRO in my career life. But I don't know that after B.Sc. in which course I should take admission for that. Please help me. Please also list best institutions for the courses you suggest.

14th September 2011, 01:34 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?

dear friend,
You want to take admission in ISRO, then you can go for B.tech course after completion of your B.Sc..

For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- WB-JEE, AIEEE etc..
After qualifying in any of these exam you can take admission in B.Tech course..
ISRO conducts a written test exam every year for recruiting technical students..
When you will be in final year of your B.tech course. then you can appear in that exam.
After qualifying in that exam you have to go through the interview session..
If you able to clear the interview then you can join in ISRO.
So. go for it.
All the best.
29th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?

After bsc in electronics, physics,math may i go in isro what will will be process for it
11th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

THIS TIME I AM IN B.SC SECOND YEAR. MY SUBJECT ARE- (1) PHYSICS, (2)CHEMISTRY, (3) MATHS. PLEASE YOU TOLD ME, WHAT IS A SIMPLE PROCESS TO JOIN ISRO OR NASA?
19th October 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission in isro through gujrat university? How?
19th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am bsc graduta my stream was mathematics.should i get a job in ISRO?
14th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

iam doing bsc electronis 2 year. i want to join in isro. please tell me any monthly course regarding to isro.
26th June 2013, 01:54 PM
anjali magare

Post Re: After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've just completed B.Sc. I( Electronics, physics and maths). I want to join ISRO in my career life. But I don't know that after B.Sc. in which course I should take admission for that. Please help me. Please also list best institutions for the courses you suggest.
after B.SC.(physic, chemistry, biology)
18th October 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i join ISRO if i am BSc computer science student
30th November 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc physics student.I want to do my implant training in ISRO. How can i make it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?