14th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

After completing my Polytechnic Second Year Studies can i write NDA exam? What are the steps to be followed?

hi,my name is Rahul my question is ,can I write the NDA exam after completing my polytechnic second year studies?
if yes, plz tell me the steps and the qualifications sir please???

28th September 2011, 12:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After completing my Polytechnic Second Year Studies can i write NDA exam? What are the steps to be followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,my name is Rahul my question is ,can I write the NDA exam after completing my polytechnic second year studies?
if yes, plz tell me the steps and the qualifications sir please???
National Defense Academy

NDA exam is conducted for selection into the defense cadres like Army,Military,Airforce

No you are not eligible to write NDA entrance exam.

The reason for that is only 10+2 format or 12th candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.

the age limit for applying the same is the candidate who is applying the age must be in between 16 and1/2 and 19 years.

as it is tough to fulfill this criteria you are not eligible for the NDA entrance exam.
if your goal is to get into the defense services there are other opportunities for you after completing your degree.

this is all about your query for clarification you may check the official website of NDA here is the link Just Click here

all the best for your future.

Regards

~aditya~
28th September 2011, 01:28 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: After completing my Polytechnic Second Year Studies can i write NDA exam? What are the steps to be followed?

Hello friend

yes you are eligible for NDA

1. Qualification required -
Candidate should complete the 12th with science (physics,chemistry,math ) from any recognized board .
2. 6/6 vision is required.
3.Age limit = 16.5 to 19 years.

If you can satisfy all of the above you are eligible.

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

For all the important dates visit-
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Thank you
28th September 2011, 03:23 PM
neha bh

Default Re: After completing my Polytechnic Second Year Studies can i write NDA exam? What are the steps to be followed?

Qualification
1.for Army:
Applicants should have passed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education.
2. For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy:
Candidates must have passed in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of School Education with Physics and Mathematics subjects. All the candidates should have Physical Standards as prescribed by the UPSC. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA and NA courses.

for more infomation go through thishttp://www.nda.nic.in/

regards
neha
28th September 2011, 04:04 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

sorry to say but you are not eligible for this exam, because you must have to complete your 10+2 format from a recognized board.
the age limit for this exam 16.5-19.
this exam is conducted by UPSC every year for two times.
as it is tough to fulfill this criteria you are not eligible for the NDA entrance exam.
if your goal is to get into the defense services there are other opportunities for you after completing your degree.
28th September 2011, 04:50 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

sorry to say but you are not eligible for this exam , you must have to qualify 12th in 10+2 FORMAT.
28th September 2011, 04:55 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

sorry to say but you are not eligible for this exam , you must have to qualify 12th in 10+2 FORMAT.
28th September 2011, 05:10 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: After completing my Polytechnic Second Year Studies can i write NDA exam? What are the steps to be followed?

hi dear
National Defense Academy

NDA exam is conducted for selection into the defense cadres like Army,Military,Airforce

No you are not eligible to write NDA entrance exam.

The reason for that is only 10+2 format or 12th candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.

the age limit for applying the same is the candidate who is applying the age must be in between 16 and1/2 and 19 years.

this is all about your query for clarification you may check the official website of NDA here is the link Just Click here

all the best for your future.

Regards

~manoj~
4th January 2012, 03:06 PM
chiknichameli

The reason for that is only 10+2 format or 12th candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.the age limit for applying the same is the candidate who is applying the age must be in between 16 and1/2 and 19 years.as it is tough to fulfill this criteria you are not eligible for the NDA entrance exam.
4th January 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir l have completed 2nd year polytechnic so eligible or not enterance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?