9th August 2013, 05:35 PM
Sean222

After completion of BBA can we go for CA?

after completion bba can we go fo CA.PLease tel me????

16th February 2015, 07:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After completion of BBA can we go for CA?

You have to clear entrance PE-1 PE-2 and Final part tests. There will be two and a half years practical experience under any licensed Chartered Accountant. You will be doing a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. Remember the entrance tests are held only twice a year. Post class 10, candidates can write the Competency Professional Test (CPT) . There are no age limit in particular.
31st March 2015, 08:48 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean222 View Post
after completion bba can we go fo CA.PLease tel me????
Yes, you can go for CA (Chartered Accountancy) course after completing your Graduation degree course. The Chartered Accountancy course has three levels :

1. CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
2. CA Intermediate / IPCC
3. CA Final

CPT i.e. Common Proficiency Test is an entry level test and this examination is for those candidates who have passed 12th/Intermediate examination. You can enroll for CPT just after passing 10th examination, but can appear only after completing 12th from a recognized board.

Those graduates who are directly eligible for CA Intermediate / IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence) Course without passing the Common Proficiency Test (CPT).

If you have scored minimum 55% marks in your Graduation from commerce stream, then you are eligible for IPCC directly.

Aspirant who have passed the Intermediate level examination of CWA or CS are also eligible for IPCC directly.

Note: Those who are pursuing the Final year of Graduation Course is eligible for provisional registration to the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. You should submit required certificates within six months from the date of degree exam.

During the period of provisional registration, you should undergo and complete ITT or Computer Training and Orientation course.

If you want more details regarding Chartered Accountancy (CA) course, then please visit official website of ICAI.
31st March 2015, 03:16 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes you can go for the CA if you have completed your gradution degree in BBA(Bachalore of bussiness administration).
CA means Chartered Accountent and there is no age limit to join this course but the candidate should have completed his/her graduation course.
Once you completed your graduade degree course then you will become eligible to do CA.This course is very much important in India as well in the foreign countries.
The students who are getting good rank in CA or passing with good marks are eligible to join any multi-national companies.

Some of the multinational companies which recruit for the CA students are as below:-
Assian paint,
Parle,
5 star,
Kenstar,
Samsung,
LG,
Nokia,
Infosis,
Wipro,
Narolac,
Parthin,
Greens ply,
JP,
Reliance india Ltd and many more are their.

Exam pattern For the CA are :-

The exams are conducted in three level,I.e level 1,level 2 and level 3.

Details information of all the levels are as below:-

Level One: Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
Level Two: Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Practical Training
Level Three: C.A.Final Course

The top ten coaching centres for the preprations of CA entrance exams are listed below:--->>

1.Prime Center
2.Naren Commerce Academy
3.Vidyarthi Institute of Commerce
4.I.M.S study centre
5.Edstar GMAT Prep
6.Career Launcher
7.Magnus School of Business
8.Career Forum Warangal
9.Ascent Education’s 2IIM
10.T.I.M.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?