20th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to join MCA course after completion of Graduation in BBA?

I am Doing Graduation in BBA. after BBA exam Can I appear for the MCA for PG , if yes then what Should i do ? And what is requirement for MCA top colleges ?

20th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join MCA course after completion of Graduation in BBA?

my friend taken commerce computer science group in 2 and finished BBM degree with maths paper at two semester can she eligible for MCA and she passed tancet exam?
3rd February 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join MCA course after completion of Graduation in BBA?

i wana do mca aftr cmpltng bba.Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
11th February 2014, 09:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduate level course in technical stream being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to apply for this course.

-You should have completed your Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

-It is mandatory that the candidate should have gone through Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

There is no upper age limit to join this course.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Different universities will conduct their own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates for this course.

If you want to get admission for this course in NITs, you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

As you are from BBA course at Graduation level, you might not be having Mathematics subject in your Graduation.

In such a case, if you have Mathematics at your 10+2 level, then you are eligible to join MCA course.

Soon after the completion of this course, you will be having good number of job opportunities in variety of IT companies like
TCS
Infosys
Wipro
Google
Oracle
Microsoft

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and make your entry into MNCs.

Wish you all the best.
23rd February 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i wana do mca aftr cmpltng bba...and in bba i have just 45% marks,,so can i join dis course by having no problem???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?