8th September 2011, 08:35 AM
Anshul kumar singh

What to do after completion of BBA?

Now i am pursing bba what i will do after after bba?
thanks

8th September 2011, 12:07 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: What to do after completion of BBA?

There are so many ways you can after BBA .
If you have completed BBA successfully then you can go for jobs .You can work as a pert time or full time to get better expirience .You can enroll yourself in distance MBA from IGNU,PNU etc.

Other wise you can go for MAT or CAT exams for the full time MBA courses.
Other than this you can do MBA from abroad through GMAT.

But at first make sure that your English is good .If it is poor then read news papers , magazines , watch English news channels and try to improve .

Thank you
8th September 2011, 12:47 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

after bba you should do MBA but MBA should be done from the reputed institute not from the bad aur any average institute like colleges of the uptu these college are not good for mba.
for mba you should atart preparing for the cAT exam .CAT provide the no.MBA from among all the other institute in india so you should start praparing for the CAT.
the syllabus for cat is

CAT is a test with no predefined syllabus, however past trends suggest that CAT tests in general aptitude including Verbal Ability (English), Quant Ability (Mathematics), Logical Resoning (LR) and Data Interpretation (DI) skills.
Verbal Ability (English)

Vocabulary Based
English Usage/Grammar
Verbal Reasoning
Reading Comprehension
Quant Ability (Maths)

Number Systems
Percentages
Profit and Loss
Interest
Speed, Time and Distance
Time and Work
Averages, Ratio and Proportion
Quadratic Equation
Logarithm
Progressions
Binomial Theorem
Inequalities
Permutation and Combination
Probability
Functions
Set Theory
Mixtures and Alligations
Geometry
Co-ordinate Geometry
Trigonometry
Mensuration
you can also do mba through
MAT, XAT, JMET and SNAP.
There are some B-Schools (like IIFT, IRMA, FMS Delhi) which conduct their own exam.
8th September 2011, 01:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Several options are available on completion of the course. You should decide based on the job profile that interests you. Out of the options available MBA is the apt course. For this you need to appear for the entrance exams like CAT, MAT etc. Other than this you have options like going for CA, CS etc.
8th September 2011, 02:01 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BBA course , the best option is go for MBA course..

MBA course has bright future prospect.. As you have done your graduation as BBA then it will help you to pursue MBA course..
After completion of MBA course , you will get a huge opportunity to get a job in management post with a handsome salary...
So, go for it..
All the best..
9th September 2011, 07:00 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What to do after completion of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshul kumar singh View Post
thanks
After BBA..it would be ideal for you if you pursue MBA as right now you have some knowledge about Business Administration and there..they shall be teaching you on how to master your art of business and how to maximize your profit in a business..

you can simply go for clearing any of these exams which will help you getting into a very good college..

1)CAT
2)MAT
3)XAT
4)FMS
5)Symbiosis

you just have to clear any of these exams with a good percentile in order to get into a good college..

other than MBA..you have various options like..
1)preparing for IAS
2) doing a computer course and settling for a good job..
and many more options..
but my personal advice for you would be to get on with MBA..as it offers you highest salary than you can get in any other branch..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th November 2011, 06:28 PM
mahi 16

SO many thing can be done after BBA
Few are
MBA (SPECIALIZATION IS AVAILABLE IN MANY OPTION)
BUSINESS ECONOMICS
MFC
COMPUTING
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
TRADE
FINANCIAL ANALYSIST
LAW
MASS COMMUNICATION
M.COM
M.ECO
M.STATS
M.A OPERATION RESEARCH
B.ED
TRAVEL AND TOURISM related courses
30th November 2011, 11:09 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshul kumar singh View Post
thanks
Dear Friend,
After BBA you have a lot of options are available. You can go for higher studies as well as you can apply for jobs.
To pursue higher studies you can go for MBA which is the continuation of the BCA. Not only this you can also do other courses. You can go in the field of Marketing and Finance.
You can look for job also. There are many companies like the HCL, Genpact etc which looks for fresh BBA graduates. Not only this you can also apply for govt. jobs. There various examination are conducted by the UPSC and SSC through which govt employees are recruited in different jobs.

Best Wishes.....
1st December 2011, 01:13 PM
khushboo naushin

dear friend .......... after completation of BBA the best option is MBA . first of all after bba you have to complete the CAT/MAT exam with good percentile.. and you get call for MBA. after compliting the MBA you will get good job with good salary...
10th December 2011, 09:23 AM
khushboo naushin

hi..
after completing the BBA you can do the MBA.. its best option for you it will also help you to understand in MBA...
9th January 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

BBA is a better course and u can do job with MBA and after 2 year you will found the best place
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?