2nd May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can I join marine engg after doing a diploma in mechanical engg and what aggregate i need in final year of diploma to join? Please provide me the information soon as I need to think about where to apply and also to follow the complete admission procedure. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  2. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  7. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Tech marine engineering in IMU Chennai Campus after completing 12th with 67% aggregate
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 10:22 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join marine engg after doing a diploma in mechanical engg and what aggregate i need in final year of diploma to join? Please provide me the information soon as I need to think about where to apply and also to follow the complete admission procedure. Thanks!
You are eligible no doubt but you won't get any benefit related to your iti

You will be considered as a 12th pass students and you must clear the eligibility with the % marks required as atleast 70% for good performance

And you can get the chance of getting degree also no doubt from there so a good choice you should go for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?