23rd December 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

Hello,
i am harshil . my queistion about engineering.now i am in last semester(6th sem) in diploma mechanical engineering and it will complete after six month.after completion of diploma i study in U.S.A. for B.TECH.In U.S.A some cities like pittsuburg,washington DC, etc in which colleges are best for mechanical engineeing.so please help or guideline for this question and what is the procedure after complete diploma engineering and after complete diploma which type course and years un U.S.A.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  2. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  4. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  9. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  10. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  11. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  15. How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  16. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  17. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
27th January 2017, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

You can apply for SAT, if you want to get admission in USA for your B.Tech degree programme. Also, you need IELTS/TOEFL score, which will be an English proficiency score.

After you have any of these scores, you can apply for admission at any USA university. Admission will be on merit prepared on the basis of the score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?