30th August 2010, 12:27 PM
yogesh kumar sharma

After EEE what are the jobs? What are the high studies options available?

what r the jobs after b.tech from eee branch?what r the education where i go?

21st July 2011, 07:18 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After EEE what are the jobs? What are the high studies options available?

There are many jobs available for EEE students after completing their Engineering.Many of the PSU's recruit EEE students through their own exams conducted.Some the PSU's which recruit are:-
BHEL, BEL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, SAIL, GAIL,.etc.

You can check out the following link to get details about the PSU's in India
http://www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

The notifications about PSU's are published in leading newspapers and in the weekly journal Employment News.The notifications are even available in companies website hence you can ever refer that.You can even go through the IES examination conducted by the UPSC Board so that you can seek jobs in Defense, Railways and other such Government sectors.

If your interested in the EEE stream then you can either go for M.Tech or post graduate diploma courses in EEE stream.For entrance into M.tech you need to go through the GATE exam.
3rd August 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After EEE what are the jobs? What are the high studies options available?

Sir i want gate previous papers and how to get good rank in that and how to get good govt job with high salary
11th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

after completion of my btech course in EEE branch with 75 percentage what are the job's available & how much salary
15th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

after completion my btech course what type of govt jobs are available
2nd September 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

now am 3rd yr.................am i eligible for any gvnt exam...........?
3rd September 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

There are many government jobs for EEE branch like BHEL,HCL,NFC,APGENCO,APTRANSCO,ECIL. They can also appear for IES exam and all types of government jobs there is a good life after pursuing engineering in EEE!!!!!
14th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the various job sites for searching the jobs for EEE STUDENTS in b.tech
24th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs in railway sector for eee student and also mention the pay grade scale
27th September 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What are possible way to know job vacancy in core sector after completing EEE scaoring >60%?
30th September 2011, 12:12 AM
kalu21

Sir,
There are many career options after engineering and short term, pg, post graduate, job oriented computer courses available after engineering graduation, b.tech for engineering .... Sir,I have finished my BE EEE in 2011. .... I would like to pursue higher education either in aviation or in mechatronics because of my interest. .
Thanks,
3rd October 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

After eee in engineering. M.E.is the right option or not?
5th October 2011, 04:00 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Yes, You are Eligible for IAS Exam .
The Entrance examination for IAS is called the Civil Service Preliminary Exams.Once you pass prelims you have to appear in the Mains exams and then for an interview. The Prelims is a qualifying exam where as the total score of mains and prelims decide the actual results.

Eligibility Criteria For IAS 2011:

Age Requirements
You should be between 21 to 30 years .
Relaxation in Upper age
SCs/STs maximum of 5,
OBCs up to 3 years

Educational Qualification
You should have Bachelor’s degree From a recognised university.

No. of permissible attempts :

4 for General
7 for of OBCs and
no limit for SCs/STs

Examination Pattern For IAS 2011:

CSAT Examination

The first paper will be almost similar to General Awareness paper. The second paper will test candidate in the ares of aptitude, Data Interpretation and Comprehension skills.

Main Examination

There are nine papers.

Paper-I & II: Two Language papers (One in Indian Language and one in General English, each carries 300 Marks)
Paper-III: Essay (200 Marks)
Papers IV & V: General Studies (2 papers ,each carries 300 Marks)
Papers VI, VII, VIII & IX: Two optional subjects (each having 2 papers and 300 marks for each paper)

Some of the IAS books that you Can refer :

Our Constitution by Subhash Kashyap
India's struggle for independence by Bipan Chandra
Geography of India by D.R.Khullar
Indian Economy by Dutt and Sundaram
Human Geography by Majid Hussain
NCERT Textbooks
Yojana
Oxford Atlas India
India Year Book
Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary by Oxford University Press

For further information contact their official Website.

NOTE:
Restrictions on applying for the examination:

candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service are not eligible for IAS examination

good Luck !!
10th October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I AM HAVING 62 % IN MY B TECH CAN I APPLY 2 ANY GOVT EXAMS.OR WHAT TYPE OF JOBS SHOULD I APPLY
10th October 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY B-TECH IN 2012 I AM HAVING 60% TILL NOW WHAT TYPE OF TECH JOBS CAN I APPLY.AND I AM ELIGIBLE TO THE GOVT EXAMS
16th October 2011, 02:49 PM
shahraksh3

As you are an EEE student you can get job either in CORE or I.T company.
Below I am giving you list of some Core and I.T companies you should go into the field you are interested in.
Core companies:
1] Siemens
2] Texas Instruments
3]BHEL
4]L & T
5] Godrej & Boyce
6] Tata Steels
7] Bajaj

I.T companies:-
1] Tcs
2]Infosys
3] Accenture
4] Geometric Solutions
5] Atos Origin
6] L & T Infotech
7] Tech Mahindra
8] Godrej infotech
If you are wishing for higher studies then you can do MBA, MTECH, M.S
For doing MBA- exams u need to give are either CAT or CET
Mtech - GATE
M.S in abroad - GRE
MBA abroad- GMAT
18th October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the work for eee freshers?
30th October 2011, 03:49 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

there are good number of opportunities available after you compleate your
engineering in Electronics and electrical engineering.
Here you will learn the main aspects of electrical engineering as well
as electronics engineering. You will be learning electrical subjects like
power transimission, electrical machines and drives etc.
While in electronics you will be learning subjects like electronics
and devices , digital communication engg. etc. So you are eligible to
join a large number of companies in both fields.You can join various
industries like process industries, pulp and paper, textiles and leathers
plants, chemicals as e electrical engineers ,or automation engineers.
4th November 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i have 57% of b.tech in eee give me any job
27th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what is abous ieee and qutifaction to study ieee?
28th August 2012, 01:15 AM
prince raj1

hi...
There are so many jobs available for EEE students after completing their Engineering. If you’re interested in the EEE stream then you can either go for M.Tech or post graduate diploma courses in EEE stream. Many of the PSU's recruit EEE students through their own exams conducted.
BHEL,
BEL,
NTPC,
ISRO,
DRDO,
SAIL etc.
get details about the PSU's in India===
20th January 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech 2nd year(EEE).how to prepare to get government job?BHEL,BEL,NTPC,ISRO,DRDO,SAIL FULLFORMS
20th January 2013, 04:06 PM
aman1257

HI
There are many jobs available for EEE students after completing their Engineering.Many of the PSU's recruit EEE students through their own exams conducted.Some the PSU's which recruit are:-
BHEL, BEL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, SAIL, GAIL,.etc.

You can check out the following link to get details about the PSU's in India

The notifications about PSU's are published in leading newspapers and in the weekly journal Employment News.The notifications are even available in companies website hence you can ever refer that.You can even go through the IES examination conducted by the UPSC Board so that you can seek jobs in Defense, Railways and other such Government sectors.

If your interested in the EEE stream then you can either go for M.Tech or post graduate diploma courses in EEE stream.For entrance into M.tech you need to go through the GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?