21st May 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

After graduation can girls apply for CDS? Criteria to apply for graduation? What are the job opportunities?

after graduation can girls apply in cds? if yes then what is the criterion for it? what are the job options?

14th August 2011, 11:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation can girls apply for CDS? Criteria to apply for graduation? What are the job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after graduation can girls apply in cds? if yes then what is the criterion for it? what are the job options?
Yes, Definitely !!!

After Graduation degree examination You are eligible for CDS (Combined Defense Services) Examination.

The examination was conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and Girls are eligible for CDS Examination. For this year You cant apply Because the Last date of apply for This examination was already Passed.

So, If you are Interested in CDS Examination, then Please apply for this examination in next Year, the Schedule for 2012 Examination was already Updated in the UPSC Official Website.

The Notification of CDS (I) 2012 Examination was Published in the employment Newspaper in the Month Of October 2011 And you can fill the application form till last of November 2011, the examination was Held in the Month of February 2012.

So, If your age should between 19 to 25 years, then you are eligible for CDS Examination, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the UPSC Official Website.

Girls are eligible to apply for OTA (Officers’ Training Academy), So If you are Graduate then you are eligible to apply for CDS Examination. There are Two papers in this examination English and General Knowledge. Both papers are of Same Marks and Same Duration. And If you need More Information about CDS Examination, Then please read the Given Attachment OR visit the UPSC official Website -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 121 views)
15th August 2011, 12:24 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After graduation can girls apply for CDS? Criteria to apply for graduation? What are the job opportunities?

Yes girls can apply for CDS exam after graduation course and age should be between 19 to 25 years.

See this attachment for more information about CDS exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 76 views)
28th August 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i am BCA student! so, should i can apply for CDS .
2nd September 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my aeronautical engineering prefinal year.. after completing my BE i wish to join navy.. should i appear for cds exam?? please help me through my mail [email protected]
8th September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i am in last year of graduation.Can i apply for CDS???
29th May 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm a graduated student in zoology honours can I apply for CDs xam this year???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?