4th December 2010, 10:39 AM
anishur

After MCA what should I do to get a government job?

My MCA was complete.i want to associate with govt. sector
then what am i do.i like to know about biggest job in it. plz tell me for which i should apply. i completed my 12th from science side.My strong point is solving problems in math.
i hope u will favour me.
plz reply soon

Related Questions:
8th September 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MCA what should I do to get a government job?

After MCA, to get a govt sector job, one should have minimum 2 yrs of experience in specialized subjects/cs languages. Ex:you people can try BEL company
8th September 2011, 09:32 PM
Son Gangte

MCA is a very good course and there are plenty of job opportunities both in India and abroad.
Government jobs for MCA graduates are there but the scope in govt. sector is not so large as compared to that in private sector.
...post as as lecturer in a govt. college is also a good option
The bottom-line is, if you really want to earn good money, you should certainly opt for private sector jobs. There is a big demand for MCAs in the IT sector and the pay is good.
It is even better abroad.
So, choose wisely...
5th December 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I had completed MCA in 2003. Now I want to go for a job as a lecturer. I heard that qualifying NET is the correct way. Could you please tell me when will be the notifications for the NET 2012 will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?