21st November 2011, 11:48 AM
dprani

Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?

Hello,
I finished MCA 2007 in Bharathiyar University affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  4. Information about job opportunities in government sector after MCA?
  5. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student?
  12. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  13. What are the opportunities available in Government sector for Stenographer?
  14. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  15. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  16. From where to get the model question papers for Group I exam? Books to be referred? Government job opportunities in government or banking sector?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  18. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
20th January 2012, 08:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?

As a MCA you can appear for exam conducted by central or state government through UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. In order to get government jobs you have to appear for the jobs as per your interest and eligibility. After clearing the exams candidates are shortlisted and called for group discussion and are further selected for personal interviews on the basis of their performance in group discussion. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective government job.To get detailed information on government jobs follow the employment news, you can also refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
21st January 2012, 01:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?

dear friend,
After completion of MCA course you want to go for govt. jobs, then you can apply for Jobs like-

1.UPSC conducted Civil service exams like- IAS/IPS/IFS/IES..

2.Govt.BANK PO exams..

3.Railway jobs..

You can go for these jobs..

All the best..
22nd March 2012, 06:45 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehamay ganguly View Post
dear friend,
After completion of MCA course you want to go for govt. jobs, then you can apply for Jobs like-

1.UPSC conducted Civil service exams like- IAS/IPS/IFS/IES..

2.Govt.BANK PO exams..

3.Railway jobs..

You can go for these jobs..

All the best..
you should get many oportunities
upsc conducted as exams like
IAS,IPS,IES
Govt bank PO posts
railway jobs
and you can go for software field.
You can go for these jobs
17th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA in 2000. iam working in kv as contract comp teacher. Is there any opportunity for Tamilnadu govt teaching jobs . I am 34 years old.
9th June 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am a b.c.a. Fienal year but my sub.12th in comracces i am elgilebal in m.c.a.plz inform you plz con.8959137289plz help me
21st January 2013, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Tell me everything about the m.c.a entrance after graduation and job opportunities after completion of m.c.a
26th July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir i am complete BCA and IT& ESM (ITI) from gov institute.you tell me about my related job form my Email id [email protected]
13th September 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hello, sir i am complete BCA 2nd year from Nagpur university.you tell me about my related job form my Email id [email protected]
31st August 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i have completed mca in 2013 from bangalore university.
where can i apply for government job in bangalore.
22nd June 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA a vocational course or a graduation course ? Can I sit in government exams after completing BCA or it may create some problem as some people told me that you cannot sit in government exam after BCA and you can only apply when you will become post graduate ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?