26th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?

what are the jobs offered after microbiolgy honours...please list the jobs for me

Related Questions:
  1. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  2. What kind of jobs can I get after MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What can I do after completing MSc In applied Maths? What kind of jobs are offered for me?
  4. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  5. What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  6. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  7. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered through PSU?
  9. Central government jobs available for B.Sc Microbiology graduates? -- [New]
  10. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?
  11. Whether M.Sc (Microbiology) is offered in IISc?
  12. What kind of jobs are offered in Cement Plant to a Diploma holder?
  13. What kind of jobs are offered for M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology students?
  14. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  15. Is M.Sc. Microbiology course offered in IGNOU?
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  17. Jobs offered after completing degree in Microbiology?
  18. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
9th October 2011, 12:52 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?

Hi

Bsc microbiology is new field in Biotechnology branch,
The field which u have choosen is one of the highlly growing field in the world.
It has got a huge scope and growth.First of all I should tell you that Bsc microbiology People can work in many Areas like they can work in Various
Laboratories ,
research centers ,
Companies ,
they can work for different projects from ICMR,DRDO,CISR and other agencies ,depending upon your interest ,
In India if you want to survive in this field then you will have to go for higher studies like Msc or P.hD.

good luck
28th October 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?

what are the govt jobs that a Bsc microbiologist can get and salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?