11th November 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

I have passed 10th with 79% now in 11 I am studying as an biology student in CBSE board. So after doing my 12th with bio can I eligible to become loco pilot in Indian Railways.

Related Questions:
11th November 2015, 08:22 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

Yes you are eligible for Loco Pilot exam.You need to give RRB exam.RRB stands for Railways Recruitment Board .

After 12th you should be complete ITI course in any stream or diploma in mechanical/automobile/electronics/electrical etc.

Age requirements:-Age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

Selection Procedure:-It is based on written test & Interview.
11th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th with 79% now in 11 I am studying as an biology student in CBSE board. So after doing my 12th with bio can I eligible to become loco pilot in Indian Railways.
To become a loco pilot you need to give an examination which is conducted by RRB. In order to become a loco pilot you need to be a 10th or 12th passed or you should have passed ITI course in one of the following departments:-
  • Fitter
  • Electrician
  • Instrument Mechanic
  • Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic
  • Mechanic Radio & TV
  • Electronics Mechanic
  • Mechanic Motor Vehicle
  • Wireman
  • Tractor Mechanic
  • Armature & Coil Winder
  • Mechanic Diesel
  • Heat Engine
  • Turner
  • Machinist
  • Refrigeration
  • AC Mechanic
You will also be considered eligible if you have a diploma in any one of the following branch:-
  • Mechanical
  • Electrical
  • Electronics
  • Automobile
Age Criteria: 21-30 years

Following kinds of questions are going to be asked:-
  • Technical
  • Non Technical
  • General English
  • General Awareness
  • Reasoning
22nd August 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

If there have any other way to became loco pilot with out except iti or diploma courses
14th October 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I passed class 10th with 70% of marks and now I'm in class 11 studying commerce in CBSE board. So can I eligible to be a loco pilot ??
3rd February 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have passes class 12 with 60%of marks from science Maharashtra state board I am eligible to be a loco pilot
6th April 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i ellibigle for becoming locopilot after passing 12 sci and after doing BE in mechanial
16th July 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

After 12 passing with biology can i become loco pilot in indian railways
28th April 2020, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Can be bio students apply loco pilot
30th April 2020, 03:56 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--After 12th or after 10th,you have best chances to become a loco pilot with the help of ITI Courses. ... Competition is high among ITI,Diploma & Degree course eligible candidates. Syllabus for Assistant Loco Pilot is related with ITI trade and Computer based Test(CBT) for all ALP applied candidates...

-Note:- yes Bio candidate also eligible.
19th July 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

If I do aerospace engineering will I be able to work as loco pilot with rrb exam?
11th December 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Mechenics and auto mobile diploma will be nesseary
5th August 2023, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply after B.Sc completed in railway sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?