15th October 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?

Tell me that how to become a loco pILOT,what the educations needed for giving this loco pilot exams and what the process and time duration of making loco pilot

20th October 2014, 12:06 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that how to become a loco pILOT,what the educations needed for giving this loco pilot exams and what the process and time duration of making loco pilot

To become a Loco Pilot there are certain qualification which you need to satisfy and they include:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Education qualification

# The nationality standard states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed is that the candidate should have 18-30 years

# To tell about the education qualification it is that the candidate should have completed 10th or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE

If you satisfy all these then you can join in as a Loco Pilot

Regards
~Jxsab~
14th August 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?

Good Afternoon sir, I had completed my higher secondary from Biology stream and now I am pursuing BBA in Hospital Administration 2nd year. But I want to become a Loco Pilot after my graduation. Sir, can I apply for Loco Pilot ?
16th October 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I pass my 10th exam in 83.71% .is it possible I want to become a loco pilot.
How to apply the form?
How to become a loco pilot?
Is it conform job?
How many salary we get?
18th April 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i pass 10th exam in 34% and 12th 38% from art i want ti become a loco pilot ?
Can you i apply?
18th May 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 10th pass 62 percent and 12 pass 55 percent what can I want to job loco paylet
18th June 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student 12 class commerce stream with optional physical education .
I want to join INDIAN RAILWAY as loco pilot job is it possible .
Can u please tell me what qualification i need after 12 which exam i have to give and what is the processor ?
1st July 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my diploma in instrument technology(instrument mechanic). If its qualification is possible for the loco pilot? How can I apply?
3rd July 2016, 07:06 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Yes, you can become a Loco Pilot.

The steps involved are as follows:

*You must complete an ITI certification course in Electrical or Mechanical or related field or you must complete Diploma course in Electrical or Mechanical or related field.

*You have to appear for the written test conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for Assistant Loco Pilot.

*If you qualify the written test, you have to undergo a psychological test.

*If you are successful in it you are required to undergo training for at least 6 months at the aloted training center.

*After the completion of training, you join as an Assistant Loco Pilot.

*On gaining experience, you have to complete the Loco Shunter's course and be posted thereafter.

*As per your seniority you would be nominated for the Loco Pilot promotional course and you have to complete the training.

*Then you would be promoted and be posted as Loco Pilot.
20th August 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir I am Rajat I am complete diploma electronic engg. can I join loco pilot \ assistant loco pilot
13th November 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Ankit Mathuriya I complete 10th, 12th or ITI diploma 2 semester complete can I apply the Loco pilot application form plz sir give ans.
22nd December 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have finished 10th and l am studing computer maths l am interest in loco pilot so I saw RRB page
8th January 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my b.com(Commerce) student & i am 26 year of age and not having any technical degree/Certificate. Am I eligible for RRB Loco pilot exam.
Plz rply must.
Regards
Parkash
15th March 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my 1 st year E. C. E department i want to know the qualifications of loco pilot can i try to became a loco pilot after my B. E degree
21st March 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in diploma in mechanical sandwich I can or can't apply in railway jobs
23rd March 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.TECH ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ) IN 2017 . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR RRB LOCO PILOT EXAM .PLEASE REPLY MUST
27th April 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my 10 th in technical high school in electrical and completed my 2in Vhse in electronics and electrical technology can I join as a loco pilot after my diploma in electrical
30th June 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm diploma student completed in 13-16 batch but unfortunately my group civil engineering but I'm interested to loco pilot job so please tell me whats the solution sir
My number 9666381099
8th July 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I have completed in 10th , 2 and diploma mechanical engg..in government polytechnic ,Balasore in 3 yes.Am I eligible for RRB Loco pilot exam please contact me.
My number:-8594842852
18th July 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed diploma in Instrumentation and control engineering. Am I eligible for RRB Loco Pilot exam please reply or contact me
My number - 9120615328
30th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 and 12 with percentage 96 and 93 and i am studying engineering with stream cse can i have eligibility to become a loco toilet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?