12th October 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to become an LIC Agent for 33 years old candidate?

Dear friends, I am 33 years of age and planning to become an LIC Agent. I am an MCom postgraduate and working in an MNC. But I don't know that at this age I am eligible to become an LIC Agent or not? Kindly tell me about the age criteria.

17th January 2020, 07:39 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Age criteria to become an LIC Agent for 33 years old candidate?

Yes. You can become a LIC agent even though you are 33 year old.

Eligibility for LIC Agent
- You must have passed class 10th from a recognized board.
- Your age must be at least 18 years. No upper age limit.
- You need to complete 100 hours training and examination.

Steps to Become a LIC Agent
- Visit the nearest branch of LIC and meet to development officer.
- He will conduct your basic interview and sent you to LIC training center.
- After completion of training, you need to pass pre-recruitment test conducted by IRDAI.
- On passing the examination, you will get appointment letter and identity proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?