30th December 2010, 02:53 PM
rdiyewarlic

Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

can u send solve examination paper of LIC AGENT ? my exam in end of january-and please guide me how to TOP in LIC AGENT Examination.

Thanks

6th January 2011, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

You will find lots of sample question papers for LIC agent exam in different online website. Please visit these portals to download questions. Make sure to practice a lot before appearing in the exam. You can also follow the question pattern of IRDA. There are many books available in different bookstores which will guide you through your preparation process.
7th January 2011, 09:40 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

dear friend.

There is a lot of websites available.visit the website download the papers.
And see the employment news.And there is a some websites has information
about all the exams.see that.
http://http://currentvacancy.blogspot.com/
9th January 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hello friends I AM RUPESH DHONDE FROM MUMBAI
I RECEVIDE MY CALLATTER FOR LDC EXAM ON 23 JANUARY AT NAVY NAGAR IN MUMBAI. IF YOU HAVE MODEL (OLD) PAPER PLEASE SEND ME THE PAPER ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
9th January 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hello friends I AM RUPESH DHONDE FROM MUMBAI
I RECEVIDE MY CALLATTER FOR LDC EXAM ON 23 JANUARY AT NAVY NAGAR IN MUMBAI. IF YOU HAVE MODEL (OLD) PAPER PLEASE SEND ME THE PAPER ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
21st January 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear freind pls tell last three paper of the Agents Exam.
13th February 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am lily biswas, serve LICI as Development Officer in Nasik (maharashtra).If any one is interested for Lic advisor in NASIK,plz contact for guidance and support-8928155553.Best of luck.
18th February 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

lic agent exam question paper2010
8th March 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i want a tamil question paper for lic agent exams
17th March 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone,

I am Amit, Development Officer,LIC from Mumbai ..

Any one Interested in taking LIC-Agency feel free to contact ME.

THANK YOU.

AMIT
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-Mumbai
22nd March 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am arti from Navi Mumbai, i want to become a lic Advisor,pl suggest me how to qualify the exam, and which book is sufficient for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am Amit, Development Officer,LIC from Mumbai ..

Any one Interested in taking LIC-Agency feel free to contact ME.

THANK YOU.

AMIT
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-Mumbai
23rd March 2011, 04:03 PM
gbdhanz

Hello Everyone,

I am DHANYA, Development Officer - LIC in Chennai

Any one Interested in taking LIC-Agency feel free to contact ME. I can guide and support you throughout your agency period also for IRDA Exam.

THANK YOU.

Dhanya
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-Chennai

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/solved-question-paper-lic-agent-exam-how-top-lic-agent-exam-65684.html#ixzz1HPhAGytl
28th March 2011, 01:49 PM
sir02

hello everyone
i am ramesh kumar, development officer -lic in kalka ,,, Any one Interested in taking LIC-Agency feel free to contact ME. I can guide and support you throughout your agency period also for IRDA Exam.

thank you
ramesh kumar
d.o
lic- kalka (haryana)
o9991868663
28th March 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

please give me detail information about lic,how to get agency of lic,doccuument required for exam,process of exam.
pleas send me all information about these question on my email [email protected]
10th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

HAI TO EVERYONE,

I AM B.SANJAI RAJA, DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, LIC OF INDIA, IN TIRUPUR BRANCH ,TAMILNADU

LIC AGENCY JOB IS A JOB HAVING UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL.
NO INVESTMENT NEEDED,FOR TAKING LIC AGENCY. LIC HAS A POWERFUL BRAND NAME AND IMAGE.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN TAKING LIC AGENCY THEY ARE WELCOMED,
THEY CAN CONTACT ME ANY TIME, I AM READY TO GUIDE THEM THROUGHOUT THEIR CAREER.
AND I ASSURE THEM TO DEVELOPE THEIR CAREER.

THANK YOU.
B.SANJAI RAJA
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-TIRUPUR ( TAMIL NADU )
MAIL ID: [email protected] ( lic dot sanjairaja at the rate of yahoo dot com )
10th April 2011, 10:49 PM
sanjairaja

Thumbs up Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

Quote:
Hi,

I am arti from Navi Mumbai, i want to become a lic Advisor,pl suggest me how to qualify the exam, and which book is sufficient for it.

I am B.SANJAI RAJA, Development Officer in LIC, Tirupur Branch office,
First of all best wishes for you for choosing this agency profession, which is the best profession in which " sky itself is not a limit for earning".
You can feel free to call me , so that I can help you to develop your career. I will also train you to clear the IRDA exam. My contact no. is
9952305534, and my mail id is : [email protected] ( lic dot sanjairaja at the rate of yahoo dot com ).

With Best wishes,
B.SANJAI RAJA, DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, LIC OF INDIA, TIRUPUR BRANCH,
MOBILE : 9952305534.
11th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi. sir i am simanchala prusty ,my qulification is Gradutation, room no 34/4..new china mill ,opp-t.j. road ,sewree(west).mumbai.maharashtra.Email [email protected] / Mob no- 919702253971
please give me detail information about lic,how to get agent of lic.
Please help us
thanks & regards
simanchala prusty
(mumbai)
15th April 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Abubakar, development officer in Islampur LIC branch, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal.
If anybody want to work with me please feel free to contact me at-09932044169.
29th April 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdiyewarlic View Post
can u send solve examination paper of LIC AGENT ? my exam in end of january-and please guide me how to TOP in LIC AGENT Examination.

Thanks
the examination is conducted by IRDA and if u attend the training sessions u can clear

the examination positively all the best

swaminaathan 9444440536
29th April 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

irda adviser exm. demo kaha se milege
2nd May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN TEST MY KNOWLEDGE FOR EXAM OF LIC AGENT
3rd May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I bussiness in lic so please contact me 09803549638
14th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am C.ELANCHELIAN, [CHIEF LIFE INSURANCE AGENT]in TIRUPPUR LIC branch,COIMBATORE,T.NADU.within 14 Years good service,
If anybody In Coimbatore dist, want to work with me please feel free to contact me at-9443234284.
18th May 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF INSURANCE CONSULTANT
QUALIFICATION: MBA,B.E, B.TECH,M.E, M.TECH,ANY GRADUATE, U.G, P.G,Diploma,12th (Currently Pursuing Students also Eligible-Earn while you Learn)
JOB CATEGORY : MARKETING, GOVT SECTOR.
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME /PART TIME
[No need to come to office work From where you are]
HIRING PROCESS : WRITTEN TEST
NO OF POST : 2500
AGE LIMIT : 18yrs ABOVE
TRAINING : MANUAL (or) ONLINE [According to your comfortable)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SELLING POLICIES, IDENTIFYING THE NEEDS
OF THE CUSOMER, EXPLAINING TAX AND
INVESTMENT BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMERS.
HOW TO APPLY: TO APPLY FOR THIS PROFESSIONAL JOB
A.AROCKIA ANTONY, B.E, MBA.
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
CBO-28,KOYAMBEDU BRANCH,CMBT BUS TERMINAL
CHENNAI-107 MOBILE: 9944520005
MAIL ME AT (or) FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO- [email protected]
BENEFITS:
1. You can earn more than Rs 50,000/month, Get 35% commission from the premium, High income without investment.
2. Become Agent and get commission for your own policies.
3. Interest free advances for festival,flood,two wheeler, four wheeler,furniture,housing loan and sales promotional gifts
4. Allowance for office, computer, travelling, diary, calendar, telephone, visiting card, letter pad.
5. Agents can become Employee of LIC with age relaxation and preference will be given for direct interview-[Agent to Zonal manager]
6. No retirement, lifelong income (you can get renewal commission lifelong), ELIGIBLE FOR PENSION.
7. Visit America without expense(MDRT)
8. Establish more contacts-Earn while you Learn-Earn extra income other than salary and profit from business
9. You will be creating bright future by providing financial advice to millions
10. Get sales experience also become member of various clubs.
18th May 2011, 01:07 AM
aeroantony

QUALIFICATION: MBA,B.E, B.TECH,M.E, M.TECH,ANY GRADUATE, U.G, P.G,Diploma,12th (Currently Pursuing Students also Eligible-Earn while you Learn)
BENEFITS:
1. You can earn more than Rs 50,000/month, Get 35% commission from the premium, High income without investment.
3. Interest free advances for festival,flood,two wheeler, four wheeler,furniture,housing loan and sales promotional gifts
4. Allowance for office, computer, travelling, diary, calendar, telephone, visiting card, letter pad.
5. Agents can become Employee of LIC with age relaxation and preference will be given for direct interview-[Agent to Zonal manager]
6. No retirement, lifelong income (you can get renewal commission lifelong), ELIGIBLE FOR PENSION.
8. Establish more contacts-Earn while you Learn-Earn extra income other than salary and profit from business
30th May 2011, 02:55 PM
T.JAYAKUMAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkataprakash.v View Post
dear friend.

tamil question papers with aswers irda exam
a
30th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone,

I am ASHISH SUMAN, Development Officer - LIC in Haldwani

Any one Interested in taking LIC-Agency feel free to contact ME. I can guide and support you throughout your agency period also for IRDA Exam.

THANK YOU.

Ashish
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-Haldwani
mail : [email protected]
7th June 2011, 10:27 PM
atithi

i m working as developemnt officer in lic mumbai if anyone is interested in becoming lic agent pl feel free to talk with me for agency my mobile 9930803878 and 9869928972
27th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me lic agents solved question papers to my email id [email protected]
30th June 2011, 12:09 AM
raisahab

hi dear,

BENEFITS:
Thanks
1st July 2011, 12:56 AM
swastik08

hi dear,

thanks
3rd July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hii,i am sanjiv kumar,Development officer in lic of india,karnal-1 branch(haryana).Any one intrested in taking lic agency from karnal division plz feel free to contact me.you will get full support throught your agency in field activities as well as in the office. you can earn unlimited monthly income,car advance,leptop advance,office allowance,house loan etc. contact : SANJIV KUMAR(DEVELOPMENT OFFICER,KARNAL-1 BRANCH) MOB.NO. 9991115888,9467360003 [email protected]
12th July 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hii evry1, i m a agent of lic.. i hv just joined lic 4 months ago.. does anyone tell me if the agents gets any bonus at the end of 1st year... plz tell anyother benefits that i can get from lic...
14th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone,
I am Rahul, Development Officer in Andheri, Mumbai.
The job of Life Insurance Advisor has great earning potential. In this job, you can earn a lot.
For this you dont need to leave your present job or devote any time. Leading your day to day life you can do this job and earn an income which can be unlimited.
U get many benefits like unlimited income, vehicle advance, laptop advance, house loan, etc. Not just this, you are paid till the end of your life for the work you do today.
So, for taking up this wonderful profession, call me any time. My contact No. is 9664371517 / 9970783810. Email:- [email protected]
15th July 2011, 09:56 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
BENEFITS:

thanks
1st September 2011, 02:39 PM
gauravgarg44

hi friend
if u want beco
8th September 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

HI Every guys,

my name is siyaram plz tell me last three years paper

Lic agent
siyaram
jaipur
8th September 2011, 07:39 PM

HI TO EVERYONE,

I AM ARINDAM NANDI, DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, LIC OF INDIA, IN NABADWIP BRANCH ,WB

LIC AGENCY JOB IS A JOB HAVING UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL.
NO INVESTMENT NEEDED,FOR TAKING LIC AGENCY. LIC HAS A POWERFUL BRAND NAME AND IMAGE.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN TAKING LIC AGENCY THEY ARE WELCOMED,
THEY CAN CONTACT ME ANY TIME, I AM READY TO GUIDE THEM THROUGHOUT THEIR CAREER.
AND I ASSURE THEM TO DEVELOP THEIR CAREER.

THANK YOU.
ARINDAM NANDI
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-NABADWIP ( WEST BENGAL )
OR
MAIL ID: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/solved-question-paper-lic-agent-exam-how-top-lic-agent-exam-65684.html#ixzz1XMbjRXsN
15th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

HI
I want to become LIC agent .plz tell me how can i top the lic agent exam and send the last year papers of IRDA
my email id is [email protected]
16th September 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a Bcom Graduate , I want to become a Lic Agent . Please guide me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdiyewarlic View Post

Thanks . i am a Bcom Graduate , I want to become a Lic Agent . Please guide me.
12th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN TEST MY KNOWLEDGE FOR EXAM OF LIC AGENT
14th October 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I didn't find any sample question papers, any one help me
31st October 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Pl provide me the solved question papers of the IRDA agent exam new syllabus.
11th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

pl guide us LIC agent exam and give us web side for preparing exam
maya singamwar
nagpur
14th November 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi every one,

I am Raju Kothari Development Officer LIC of India Mumbai
The person interested to be LIC agent and earn good income for lifetime can contact me,
specially professional person, person in public contct, student and house wife who can work in their spare
time and develop good income for lifetime

please contact me on 9892246666 Raju Kothari

Thanks and good luck
27th November 2011, 03:49 PM
12345xx

please send lic agent previous qns and answers. very latest . [email protected]
13th December 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

can u send me that model solved papers. pls.........
20th December 2011, 03:33 PM
kundanlalsharma

please provide process for be a lic agent
22nd December 2011, 06:48 PM
sadia sk

Please send me syllabus & solved question paper of LIC Agent
Quote:
Dear freind pls tell last three paper of the Agents Exam.
26th December 2011, 09:07 PM
praveenrailic22a

Hello Everyone,

I am Praveen Rai, Development Officer - LIC in Lucknow

THANK YOU.

Praveen Rai
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LIC-Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?