21st May 2011, 08:51 PM
sgandhi

Age limit for EAMCET entrance exam?

please give answer of age limit of emacet ...could u please give me the eACM exam

10th August 2011, 10:50 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Age limit for EAMCET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgandhi View Post
please give answer of age limit of emacet ...could u please give me the eACM exam
Eamcet i.e Engineering Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test has some Criteria, For which students has to come under that.

As your question is about Age limits.

There is No Upper Age limit for writing Eamcet but Yes there is a Minimum age limit has been specified i.e 17 years.

Students need to complete their 17 years of age as of 31st December in order to Write Eamcet Exam.
10th August 2011, 10:56 AM
saurav9889

Default Re: Age limit for EAMCET entrance exam?

eamcet exam is for entering into graduate courses in engg. amd medical sciences in the state of andhra.as such for appearing in eamcet u should be +2 pass and min. 17 yrs old.also i think the upper age limit is 24 yrs.
10th August 2011, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgandhi View Post
dear friend,

dear friend,

age limit criteria is as follows:

As on the 31st December of the year of admission the candidate should have completed 17 yrs of age.

As on the 31st December of the year of admission the candidate should be not more than 22 years of age.

For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 25 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission

thanks
10th August 2011, 11:37 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

There is no age limit for EAMCET entrance exam.To appear you have complete your 12th class with MPC/BIPC course.
10th August 2011, 12:49 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear Sgandhi,

There is no upper age limit for engineering aspirants but if in case the candidates is looking for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) , B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FS &T) in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University then the candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December and must not exceed 22 years of age for general category but for SC/ST the upper age limit is 25 years of age as on 31 December.
10th August 2011, 01:11 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear Friend,
There is No Upper Age limit for writing Eamcet but there is a age limit has been specified of minimum 17 years of 31st December in order to Write Eamcet Exam.

Thanks!
10th August 2011, 06:07 PM
ksvprasad411

hi
eamcet examination aligible qualties are given:-

EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), located in heart of city Hyderabad, on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the gateway for enter into various professional courses offered in Government/Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET merit list is prepared by JNTU on the basis of which admissions are given to the candidates in the respective courses of their choice. EAMCET exam aspirants must know everything about EAMCET entrance examination procedure before going into path to achieve better exam result in EAMCET .

Candidates appearing for EAMCET Entrance exam preparation should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, along with bridge course or courses
conducted by it for candidates enrolled during year subsequent batches, or
any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate
Education,Andhra Pradesh.

aligible for eamcet:-

Candidates Should complete 17years of age as on 31st December of the year of
admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in
respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.

aligible for weitage:-

the candidates who have secured qualifying
marks in EAMCET and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule
Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order
of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured
in EAMCET and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
2nd December 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or madam, I am studing b.tech 1st year i.e 2011 batch but now due to ill health i have discontinued it now i.e studies thinking i could restart freshly with my juniors i.e with 2012 batch so my question is whether i have to write eamcet again or no needthat means i could start with my eamcet rank
2nd December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or madam presently iam studing b.tech 1st year i.e i belong to 2011 batch but due to some reason i have discontinued my studies.I want to start it freshly with my juniors i.e with 2012 batch.So my question is whether i have to write again or can join with my 2011 rank card
11th February 2012, 10:39 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

EAMCET examination is the gateway for enter into various professional courses offered in Government/Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET merit list is prepared by JNTU on the basis of which admissions are given to the candidates in the respective courses of their choice. EAMCET exam aspirants must know everything about EAMCET entrance examination procedure before going into path to achieve better exam result in EAMCET .
if you are appearing for EAMCET Entrance exam preparation should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology
12th February 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
please inform me, is there any age relaxation/ provision for admission in medicine through EAMCET'2012, those who are not completed 17 years on 31st, December-2012.

mj srinath
15th February 2012, 11:06 AM
puchu007

dear friend,

As on the 31st December of the year of admission the candidate should have completed 17 yrs of age.

As on the 31st December of the year of admission the candidate should be not more than 22 years of age.

For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 25 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission

thanks
15th February 2012, 11:44 AM
puchu007

dear friend,

9th April 2012, 10:28 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Eamcet i.e Engineering Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test has some Criteria, For which students has to come under that.

As your question is about Age limits.

There is No Upper Age limit for writing Eamcet but Yes there is a Minimum age limit has been specified i.e 17 years.

Students need to complete their 17 years of age as of 31st December in order to Write Eamcet Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?