26th March 2023, 10:24 PM
gopichand.kasireddi123@gm

Age relaxation in other government departments for Group C employees?

My age 36 years I am working group C employee in postal department under ministry of communications. I write any upsc and other central government exams.

5th April 2023, 08:06 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in other government departments for Group C employees?

Yes, age relaxation is offered to the reserved categories and ex-servicemen. The age relaxation offered to scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is of 5 years.

The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relaxed by 3 years for Other Backward Classes.

The age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) is allowed to Persons with disabilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?