14th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015?

I am sadasukh my date of birth 24/11/1998 can i give exam of rpmt 2015? Please explain me the age requirement for rpmt exam 2015.

14th April 2015, 02:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sadasukh my date of birth 24/11/1998 can i give exam of rpmt 2015? Please explain me the age requirement for rpmt exam 2015.
As per age criteria, you are eligible for RPMT exam 2015.

Age criteria:-

Your age should be above 17 years.

Educational qualification:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, with English as a compulsory Subject are eligible for RPMT exam 2015.
14th April 2015, 06:29 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

RPMT stand for Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test.

RPMT is the state entrance examination of Rajasthan.

The exam is conducted every year by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for the admission to the various medical courses like - MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Pharmacy in the various government and private colleges of Rajasthan.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should belong to Rajasthan or Rajasthan domicile holder.

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, with English as a compulsory Subject with 50% marks in these subjects.

Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age as on 31-12-2015.
14th April 2015, 10:53 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# RPMT stands for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test

# RPMT is an entrance examination conducted in Rajasthan by Rajasthan University of Health Science for making admissions in under-graduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, B. Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Forestry) etc.

# Required eligibility conditions for RPMT:

* Must have passed or appeared in intermediate.
* Must have opted subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English compulsorily
* Must have fetched minimum 50% for Open category and 45% marks for reserved categories.

# Age limit fixed for RPMT:

* Minimum age: 17 years
* Maximum age: No upper age limit fixed

# Presently, your age is above 17 years. Hence, you are cent percent eligible for RPMT.

# Names of few recommended books for RPMT are:

* Dinesh's Objective Biology
* Dinesh's Objective Chemistry
* Dinesh's Objective Physics
* Modern's ABC of Biology
* Comprehensive Physics
* A New Look on Chemistry
14th April 2015, 12:37 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

RPMT--- Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is one of the Medical Entrance Exam in India.

RPMT is held for admission of candidates for seats in M.B.B.S./B.D.S./B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses in various Government and Private Colleges.

This college is associated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.

Yes, can eligible for this exam.

Qualification---

You must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subjects from any recognized board.

Minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Age limit----

Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years.

List of the colleges affiliated with the university are----

>>S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur.

>>R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur.

>>Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.

>>Government Medical College, Kota.

>>J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer.

>>S.P. Medical College, Bikaner.

>>Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar.

>>M.G. Medical & Dental College, Jaipur.

>>Government Dental College, Jaipur.

>>Daswani Dental College & Research Centre, Kota.

>>College of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry, R.A.U., Bikaner.

>>College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Vallabh Nagar, Udaipur.

>>Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College, Bharatpur.

RPMT Exam Pattern---

Paper I shall comprise of two sections as given below

Physics----50----150
Chemistry---50----150

Paper II shall comprise of two sections as given below

Botony----50-----150
Zoology----50----150

RPMT Exam Dates----

RPMT entrance test is typically conducted in the first week of June of every year.

RPMT Exam Exam Fee---

Examination fee for taking this exam is Rs.1000

RPMT Contact Details---

Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar
Tonk Road
Jaipur–302 033(Rajasthan).
14th April 2015, 12:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
RPMT stands for the Rajasthan Pre Medical Test. It is conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for the candidates who want to do Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from government medical colleges.

Eligibility criteria for RPMT 2015 exam:

Candidates who have done their 10+2 from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and biology can apply for the RPMT 2015. Minimum of 50% marks is required in these subjects.

Even you are appearing for the 10+2 exam, you are eligible to apply for the exam.

Age criteria:

Those who wish to apply for the RPMT 2015 exam must have completed the age of 17 years on the 31st December 2015.

As your date of birth is 24/11/1998, you are eligible in terms of age criteria for the RPMT 2015 since your age will be above 17 years and 1 month on 31/12/2015.

The entrance test for RPMT consists of multiple choice questions from the physics, chemistry and biology.
14th April 2015, 02:47 PM
poojasingh151

The minimum age limit required to appear for the Rajasthan Pre Medical test conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is 17 years.

You must complete your 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission. For example if you appearing for 2015 RPMT exam, your age should be 17 years on 31/12/2015.

No, doubt, you are eligible for the exam as you will complete 17 years on 24th November, 2015.

Other than age criteria, you should have done your 10+2 from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.
14th April 2015, 03:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Rajasthan Pre-Medical Entrance Exam...(RPMT)

Exam type: State Level Exam which is conducted every year

Eligibility:
The candidate must belong to Rajasthan.

The candidate must have passed The Senior Secondary Examination With PCM .The candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in the mentioned subjects

Students appearing for 10+2 level are also eligible to sit for the exam .

The age limit is the candidates should be above 17 years for appearing the exam.

List of best books for preparation :

14th April 2015, 06:56 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

RPMT - Rajasthan Pre Medical Test

RPMT exam is conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admission in undergraduate courses such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, Pharmacy and other medical sciences.

To apply for the RPMT exam, the eligibility needed are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed is candidate should have completed 17 years of age.

# Educational qualification needed for RPMT exam is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects.

If you satisfy all these criteria, then you can apply for the RPMT exam.

The exam consists of 200 objective type questions. Each section consists of 50 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.

For more information check at http://www.ruhsraj.org
15th April 2015, 01:34 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

RPMT is an entrance test conducted by Rajasthan board of technical education for the admission to various undergraduate courses in Medical courses.
The minimum age criteria to join this course is 25 years for the general as well as for the OBC students but for the SC/St candidates there is a relaxation of 5 years than the other candidates.

The candidates appearing for the RPMT exam 2015 must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to appear for the examinations.

1.The appearing Candidates must belong to Rajasthan.
2.Candidate must have completed class 12th with 45% in aggregate.
3.In case of reserved category candidate the percentage criteria is 40%.
4.Candidate must have studied Physics, Math’s and any other optional subject like chemistry, biology and computer science in their class 12th.
15th April 2015, 02:57 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015?

RPMT Details

RPMT i.e. Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is being conducted every year by RUHS i.e. Rajasthan University of Health science. RPMT is an examination to take admission for various courses like Dental, medical and Veterinary in Rajasthan colleges. 85% of total seats available in Rajasthan colleges are filled with RPMT exam and rest with NEET UG exam.

RPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualifications::
  • For BDS you must have passed 12th with a 12 years of study, the last 2 years should have comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology subjects with English as compulsory subject.
  • For MBBS you must have passed 12th with a 12 years of study, the last 2 years should have comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology subjects with English as compulsory subject.
Quote:
Age Limit::
  • Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2015. In your case as your Date of Birth is on 24th of November 1998 then you are definitely eligible for writing RPMT exam, because you will complete 17 years before 31st of December 2015.

Rajasthan Pre Medical Test Pattern::
  • 200 Objective type questions with 50 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with 4 marks each. There will be no negative marking.
16th April 2015, 12:49 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
solution for your problem is here.. find it out:

Your age should be above 17 years.

Educational qualification:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, with English as a compulsory Subject are eligible for RPMT exam 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?