23rd March 2011, 10:43 AM
riteshjha

Is it a must to fill the state domicile in order to appear for RPMT? What is the age limit and how many attempts are allowed for the exam?

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have compleated my studuies from U.P Agra and now I want to appear in RPMT, can you tell me that the State Domesile is must to fill the Form and what is the age limit,and how many attempt allowable to appear in RPMT Exams.

with regards

Ritesh jha

23rd May 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a must to fill the state domicile in order to appear for RPMT? What is the age limit and how many attempts are allowed for the exam?

Tell me Maximum age limit for rpmt?

28th June 2011, 03:45 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it a must to fill the state domicile in order to appear for RPMT? What is the age limit and how many attempts are allowed for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me Maximum age limit for rpmt?
RPMT stands for Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test .
It is conducted in Rajasthan for getting admission in M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.V.Sc. & A.H courses in Rajasthan colleges.
In order to apply for RPMT 2011 you need to be domiciled to Rajasthan.

Your age should be atleast 17 years.

You should have completed your 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Final year students can also apply.

If you are not domiciled to Rajashthan then you can try for getting admission in Rajasthan colleges by cracking AIPMT exam.
They have reserved 15% of there seats for AIPMT candidates.

I have attached below the notification of RPMT 2011 .
You can download & read it for further reference.

You can visit the official website for more details & updates:
RPMT 2011
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RPMT2011.pdf(386.3 KB, 137 views)

11th January 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i belong to himachal n for last 5 years iam studing in punjab n chandigarh ,can i appear inH P state PMT ,no board exam is given in H P ?

21st January 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

which area is sheduled area in rajasthan what is eligiability criteria of this areas gen. categary boys for rpmt

8th March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

IS IT A MUST TO FILL THE STATE DOMICILE IN ORDER TO APPEAR FOR RPMT-2013?
IS IT NECESSARY TO APPEAR IN 10 2 BOARD EXAMS FROM ANY SCHOOL OF RAJASTHAN TO APPEAR IN RPMT-2013?

22nd March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i am now living in delhi but i belong to rajasthan . Can i apply for rpmt

5th April 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

where and when the forms for rpmt will be issued

6th April 2012, 12:51 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

RPMT stands for Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test

*It is conducted in Rajasthan for getting admission in M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.V.Sc. & A.H courses in Rajasthan colleges

* Your age should be atleast 17 years.

*You should have completed your 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Final year students can also apply.

*If you are not domiciled to Rajashthan then you can try for getting admission in Rajasthan colleges by cracking AIPMT exam.
They have reserved 15% of there seats for AIPMT candidates.

good luck

11th April 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimam date of birth to for rpmt paper

18th April 2012, 03:26 PM
nirumourya

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshjha View Post
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have compleated my studuies from U.P Agra and now I want to appear in RPMT, can you tell me that the State Domesile is must to fill the Form and what is the age limit,and how many attempt allowable to appear in RPMT Exams.

with regards

Ritesh jha
No,you cant't appear for rpmt as you are not domicile to rajsthan.But still if you want to take admission in rajsthan goverment colleges then you can get it through AIPMT.
Your age should be minimum of 17 years and 12th passed.
good luck..

5th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

if a candidate belongs to scheduled caste from rajasthan then domicille certificate is requred or not.

26th February 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many attampt can in rpmt

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?