11th March 2018, 12:03 PM
KAUVYASHREE

Agriculture Officer reference books and previous year question papers for TNPSC

I kindly request you to send me The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 'AO' (Agriculture Officer) previous year question papers and books to be referred.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get TNPSC previous year question papers and details for reference books?
  2. How to prepare for Group I exam while studying B.E?
  3. Previous year Question Papers of ASRB NET Exam? Reference Books for this Exam?
  4. Reference books for Physical science stream in ICAR JRF examination?
  5. Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of SET(English)?
  6. Reference books and previous years question papers for RBI Grade?
  7. Reference books and previous year question papers of GPAT
  8. TNPSC group I model question papers and reference books?
  9. Reference Books and Previous year Question Papers for M.Pharm Entrance Exam in BITS? List of Coaching Institutions for this Exam?
  10. How may I get the last 10 years question papers for AIEEA PG? Suggest names of the reference books that are needed to prepare for JRF
  11. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?
  12. TNPSC combined service exam previous years question papers?
  13. Previous year question papers and Reference books for AFCAT Exam?
  14. Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam with answers? Which Books should I prepare fore this?
  15. Syllabus, previous year papers and name of reference books for preparation of AFCAT?
  16. Previous 5 year question papers of SET Exam? Reference books for SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become an IPS officer? Previous 5 years question papers? Books to be referred to prepare for the test?
  18. How may I get last 5 years exam papers of GPSC main exam of RFO/AFO? List of reference books for maths, physics, GK, gujarati and english?
8th April 2018, 09:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Agriculture Officer reference books and previous year question papers for TNPSC

Some of the books that you may refer for TNPSC Agricultural Officer entrance exam are listed below.

Tnpsc Assistant Agricultural Officer (Tamil, Paperback, K.Sathishkumar)
Price: Rs.405

TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Book (Tamil, Paperback, Dr.V. Krishnasamy Msc (Agri) Ph.D, V.V.K.Subburaj)
Price: Rs.500

In addition, some of the question papers are attached with this reply.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 10_10_2012_agriculture.pdf(1.31 MB, 234 views)
File Type: pdf dptmay2k17_qtns.pdf(14.88 MB, 303 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC Agri Dept Question paper 2.pdf(1.24 MB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC Agri Dept Question Paper.pdf(1.08 MB, 264 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?