22nd December 2009, 02:25 PM
SHUBHAM007

AIEEE fees by credit card? how to know the amount has been debited or not

How to know that the fees of aieee is given my me .
I have send my fees by credit card so please send me the procedure for this

Related Questions:
  1. How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  3. When the Bihar government invites application form for Student Credit card? How much amount they grant? -- [New]
  4. Questions for the post of Probationary Officer -Mechanical in Mazagon Dock Limited?
  5. How to pay online MP MET form? Which books to refer to the exam? Fees to be paid by Demand Draft or Credit Card?
  6. Qualification required for S.S.C in Rajasthan? What are the age requirements?
  7. What type of questions are asked in Probationary Officers Post? Suggestion required for books to refer?
  8. BEL question papers in computer science stream for the post probationary engineer
  9. From where could I buy the IRDA model question papers?
  10. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  12. What is the last date to submit the Online form and fee for BA 2nd semester of Delhi University?
  13. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  14. Question papers of wbsedcl in IT section?
  15. Expenses including everything to study MS in USA?
  16. Jr executive post atc previous year question papers?
  17. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  18. Eligibilty for SNAP exam for OBC candidates?
6th January 2010, 06:10 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIEEE fees by credit card? how to know the amount has been debited or not

you can check your application status,if it is said that it is received that means your fees has been paid
7th January 2010, 02:58 AM
vir_90

Default Re: AIEEE fees by credit card? how to know the amount has been debited or not

for chenking the amount is debited or not you can see your bank statement (balance)...........what procedure are you looking for
7th January 2010, 07:04 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

As soon as you will pay the fees through your credit card,an icon will highlight that weather your payment is successful or not.

However,you can also check your balance of your card after transaction,or a sms of transaction will be sent to your mobile,just after transaction.

It will highlight clearly in your bank credit cadr statement your transaction with AIEEE.
8th January 2010, 04:24 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi shubham,

its very simple to find out whether the fee has been paid or not,just go through the credit card statement and you can find it there.

and the other fact is the forms for aieee will not be submitted untill the fee has been paid,so if your form is accepted the it mean that the fee has been deducted.
8th January 2010, 04:31 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you can also confirm it as soon as your application form is accepted ......you can check the status of your application form from the website.....www.aieee.nic.in
you will be notifies for the transaction you made from your credit card by the company .......'
best of luck
8th January 2010, 08:27 PM
Senior Member+++

whenevr you will pay the fees through your credit card an icon will highlight that weather your payment is successful or not
you can also check your card after transanction
9th January 2010, 10:36 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
date is over you can apply next time and also you can paid money any cardit card ,online and draft also
good luck
9th January 2010, 05:02 PM
Aditya Mannarwar

hi friend,
if you are paying your fee through credit card an icon will show you weather your payment successful or not..............
9th January 2010, 07:42 PM
mathur

you can check your credit card transaction. it clearly shows the transaction made
9th January 2010, 09:39 PM
rohit kumar singh

well after payment..u can check your account wheather the account is credited from ur account or not...
and whenever u pay through credit card an icon will highlighted which tells about credit transaction
15th January 2010, 10:50 PM
himansh

hey do not worry about it...that is not a site to worry.....your fees has been recieved...
14th February 2010, 09:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you have paidthe aieee form cost online, you get receive the confirmatio message, when the amount is debited you can get confirmation number.
15th February 2010, 03:30 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

after making the payment you can get the mini statement from the bank can check whether it has been debited or not.
20th February 2010, 08:16 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
there is to method to check this,
check your mini statement of your debit card,if at that there is any deduction of that amount then you fee is paid,
also you can check your application status on the official websites of aieee,if your application is received then your fee is already paid.
ok
best of luck
3rd September 2010, 12:01 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

You might have got a reciept for this....So you need to call them(official) to check with your application status....you can also check it online...http://www.aieee.nic.in

Good luck !!
11th January 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i have paid the fees thru my credit card but
i didn't get the confirmation page
12th January 2011, 05:47 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUBHAM007 View Post
How to know that the fees of aieee is given my me .
I have send my fees by credit card so please send me the procedure for this
Hi,

You can contact your bank for any transaction made of the amount to AIEEE. Also first check your application status.
12th January 2011, 05:48 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have paid the fees thru my credit card but
i didn't get the confirmation page
Hi,

you need to contact bank if the amount has been deducted or not as it may be the case of unsuccessful transaction.

Also check with the AIEEE if bank states that amount has been deducted.

All the Best...
10th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Myself ARUN KUMAR SHAW I had applied for AIEEE my registration i.d is 20386232. I had made online payment through icici bank debit card on 01.12.2011 .But it showing YOU HAVE NOT PAID FEES. PHONE IS NOT WORKING AS WELL AS AIEEE FACULTY ARE NOT RESPONDING SO WHAT WILL I DO. TELL ME THE NEXT PROCEDURE I HAD ALREADY MADE THE PAYMENT OF RS 511.05 ON 01.12.2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?