27th January 2011, 02:50 PM
jagadeeswari04

Is AIEEE and IMU-CET the same? By qualifying AIEEE shall I seek admission at IMU?

Is AIEEE amd IMU-CET the same? By qualifying AIEEE shall I seek admission at IMU?

30th January 2011, 10:43 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Is AIEEE and IMU-CET the same? By qualifying AIEEE shall I seek admission at IMU?

NO you are thinking wrong... AIEEE is exam to enter NITs and is given by 12th passed students.
4th March 2011, 12:52 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Is AIEEE and IMU-CET the same? By qualifying AIEEE shall I seek admission at IMU?

Hello...........AIEEE is written for admission in engineering and architecture courses organised by CBSE whereas IMUCET is exclusively for merchant navy for deck cadet and only marine engineering organised by DG shipping of India.By qualifying in AIEEE you won't be able to get admissions in IMU institutes but you can apply in SAMUNDRA INSTITUTE OF MARITIME STUDIES for marine engineering course which has a world class campus.You can check it on www.samundra.com.
ALL THE BEST
15th April 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is AIEEE and IMU-CET the same? By qualifying AIEEE shall I seek admission at IMU?

do i have to apply for the colleges and give the exams separately, affiliated by imu after qualifying the imucet?? or we get the direct entry to the eligible colleges???? plz help and tell me through mail... @... [email protected]
since the admission will start soon, so plz rply soon.
15th April 2011, 03:36 PM
rishabh18

do i hav to aply 4 d colleges n giv their exams, which are affiliated by the imu, separately after qualifying imucet??? or will i get admission to the imu affiliated colleges directly?????
28th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges for marine engineering?
can we get qualify to marine engineering by applying AIEEE
2nd May 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE SHOULDI GET IMU-CET APPLICATION FORMS FOR DECK CEDIT
5th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to join merchant navy as deck cadet, from samundra institute they called me for entrance examinations which i guess is imu cet, for preprations i m studying books of mht cet. Is imu cet and mht cet same.
6th May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

which are the centre for IMU-CET?
3rd June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to ask do we need to give c.e.t exzam for merchant navy.
15th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th class. I am interested in marine engineering. Tell me about good institutions for marine engineering. How can i apply for them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?