29th November 2009, 11:48 PM
anvay2810

AIEEE online form submission problem - server was full please try again

Sir,

When i was filling the online form and i clicked the final button it came that the server was full please try again and then i clicked back and resended it then it came that you have already registered and they gave the reg no.

Now i am not able to pay the fees through credit card an error is coming invalid digital order are the two problems above interrelated .

10th December 2009, 02:48 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: AIEEE online form submission problem - server was full please try again

this seems to be a problem which can be solved by the concerned authority only......

please contact the authority as soon as possible....for which phone no. will be given on the information booklet of on the website..........
best of luck
29th December 2009, 10:55 PM
AFSAL

Default Re: AIEEE online form submission problem - server was full please try again

I filled the registration wrongly how can i re register it?
30th December 2009, 10:53 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

For ur queies u contact the below adress
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi 110 092

Telephone: 011-22239177-80, 011-22246095, 22246087
30th December 2009, 03:33 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It is better you contact the concerned staff of the institution and talk to them. Dont worry contact them your problem will be solved easily.
30th December 2009, 08:27 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

So, take the printout and send it with the draft of the desired amount, and do not forget to write your name, address, contact no., and registration no. on the back of the draft.
8th January 2010, 08:35 PM
Abhilash Bachulinge

you can send a draft
or you better contact the athourity
for this problem

good luck
25th January 2010, 04:48 AM
edward
Top Answerer

i suggest you check whether your application form is really submited or not and then contact to the concerned authority for the payment method as soon as possible.
25th January 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhilash Bachulinge View Post
you can send a draft
or you better contact the athourity
for this problem

good luck
iam john bosco ,tamil nadu aieee conform letter please
4th February 2010, 08:52 PM
Senior Member+++

i think you are in great problem
you should go on official site and just check out your form status it is submitted or not
5th February 2010, 02:12 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

its not a big problem you can pay them by making DD in there favor and send it along with the copy of the form to the address provided.
6th February 2010, 10:20 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes problrms occur while filing the form onlinr thats y it is suggested to take it by hand before the time gets over
10th February 2010, 08:46 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

now at this stage,as the last date is over so there is no any option for filling the aieee form,so it will be better to pay much attention next time.
11th February 2010, 08:15 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

kindly refer to aieee.nic.in and ask your zone coordinator for aieee
28th February 2010, 06:30 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
if you seen that the server problem is persist for long time..
then go for fill up the form through offline..
so
best of luck.
20th March 2010, 05:21 PM
vanshu

hi firend i would like to suggest you to buy the application form and fill it manually immediately before the last date gets over

and the server related problem can only be corrected by the concerned authorities and you might not know how much time it will take so rather than waiting for the correction just dont lose your chance
21st March 2010, 12:55 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

o k
friend
some times this type of problem occur due to bad server,
so in this case you opt the off line method,
it will be better for you in that case,
o k
good luck
26th March 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Software question

I'm searching for a program to convert files from napster. can you give me the links? =)
15th May 2010, 08:02 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

You really have the problem.
For this you should contact the concerned authority and ask for the application form number which was provided to you during the submission of the application form.

Visit the official website of AIEEE for getting the contact numbers.
27th December 2010, 01:33 PM
arunmohan

i have brought aieee app form for be/btec and b arc for rs 600 and how much should i take dd for since iam writting both papers

should i take it for 400 (general category)
21st November 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i entered wrong DD number..although i haven't posted form n DD yet..nd m not able to enter correct DD no as it is coming that you hv already paid the fees!! wat to do now?? the no i entered earlier was the SERIAL NO. not DD no... wt to do now??
21st November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

enetred serial no. instea of dd no. ne problem??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?