24th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I correct category option from sponsored(full time) to regular in online application form for M.Tech?

Respected sir/madam,
i want to know that while filling online application form for rmtech in the category option instead of regular by mistake it was filled sponsored(full time) so after submission whether it could be corrected or not or is their any option to resubmit the form. plz do rply as soon as possible

2nd May 2013, 10:02 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I correct category option from sponsored(full time) to regular in online application form for M.Tech?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note each and every department including Government to Privates when makes a mode to apply online they also make the options for Resubmit the form if any mistakes is done.But mostly its open for very few time especially before one to two days as that of Confirmations of you form.

You may visit to the site for which you have applied for the M.Tech Programme and may check for the reconfirmations options of a form.If they had no such options on their website you may contact them as soon as possible.It would Definitely work and am sure they will suggest you any options.

Mostly they will cancel your registrations and will let you to apply again or they will do the rechecking from their department.
And,Please be contacting as fast as possible as they suddenly starts analyzing the seats as after the applications is received to them.
2nd May 2013, 10:54 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Can I correct category option from sponsored(full time) to regular in online application form for M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,
i want to know that while filling online application form for rmtech in the category option instead of regular by mistake it was filled sponsored(full time) so after submission whether it could be corrected or not or is their any option to resubmit the form. plz do rply as soon as possible
Dear Friend,
Just see in that application form is there any contact numbers or email id.Just call or email them giving you details .This is only the option otherwise you just go to that University and you can change by asking the Admission department

Don't worry.Your problem will be solved.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?