5th July 2020, 05:43 PM
nurain4rnn

Which all degree's disciplines are acceptable for pursuing B.Ed in Mathematics?

Dear Sir, I have completed B.Com Hons. and Mathematics was one of my major paper. After, B.Com I did MBA and here also Mathematics was one of my major paper. So, now am I eligible to do B.Ed in Mathematics to get in Teaching field?

8th July 2020, 12:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Which all degree's disciplines are acceptable for pursuing B.Ed in Mathematics?

This course can be done by B.Sc maths or B. A Maths students. Even B.Tech students can also go for B. Ed in Mathematics to teach Maths at higher secondary level.
3rd September 2020, 11:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which all degree's disciplines are acceptable for pursuing B.Ed in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurain4rnn View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed B.Com Hons. and Mathematics was one of my major paper. After, B.Com I did MBA and here also Mathematics was one of my major paper. So, now am I eligible to do B.Ed in Mathematics to get in Teaching field?
Yes,you can do B.Ed in maths either with social or physical science or english as combination(major subjects)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?