9th March 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which all Graduate disciplines are acceptable to do M.Sc in Mathematics?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science and wants to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics. Am I eligible for it? Would it a be a good combination? What would be job opportunities in private as well as in government sector?

12th March 2020, 09:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Graduate disciplines are acceptable to do M.Sc in Mathematics?

Eligibility for M.Sc. in Mathematics:

- Aspirants should have done graduation(B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech) from a recognised University.

As you have done BSc in Computer Science , hence you are eligible to pursue this course.
13th March 2020, 03:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Graduate disciplines are acceptable to do M.Sc in Mathematics?

Not all the institutions offer admission in M.Sc Mathematics for candidates passed bachelor degree in computer science.

The common eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Mathematics or mathematics as one of the main subject in bachelor degree.

So, if you have mathematics in bachelor degree then you are eligible to get admission.

Admission is offered after qualifying in the entrance test or on the merit basis. For more information visit official website of institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?