6th January 2011, 11:17 AM
sudeepanand1

Tips on how to crack interview of Hindustan Construction Company?

plz tell me some Tips on how to crack interview of Hindustan Construction Company?

7th March 2011, 01:06 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Tips on how to crack interview of Hindustan Construction Company?

Hello.....This was an article prepared by BANK OF INDIA.These are to be followed in every interview including HCL-
1. Research. Visit the company`s website & read about their history, products, achievements, services, management etc.,You are sure to impress the HR if you know about their company and their working.

2. Start early. Reach the Interview spot in advance.Avoid rushing in the last minute,since it can create unwanted tension.

3. Dress Sensibly. Most organizations have a formal dress code,so stick with it.Light colored plain or checked shirts with dark pants for gents & Saree or Shirt/Pant for ladies would be a perfect costume.Keep it simple but professional

4. Be Calm. Look relaxed and stay cool while inside the interview hall. Nervousness decreases your confidence level & can make you stumble .Sit comfortably in an erect position, with hands on your lap. Avoid leaning on table or folding arms.

5. Greet the Interviewer. Most candidates forget to greet the person interviewing him/her while entering in excitement.Be polite in thanking when offered a seat to sit.

6. Use proper words. No need to show off your English knowledge by using unheard or difficult to understand words.Try using simple words and always answer questions looking into the other person`s eyes.

7. Salary details. Don't start a discussion on salary until asked for.It leaves a bad impression in the person`s mind about you.The Interviewer will definitely ask your preference,so wait till then.

8. Say Thankyou. Never forget to say thank you to the panel.Often,candidates are in a hurry to get out.Once the interview is over,thank the person,standup patiently & walk towards the door to leave.All these are noted in an interview.
How you behave inside an interview hall can speak volumes about your character.We hope these above tips would help in attending Interview boldly
ALL THE BEST
8th June 2011, 08:28 AM
patricholier

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

I found some references on this subject, please refer to everyone here: Construction interview questions
Best regards.
20th October 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in HCC or DLF
3rd January 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Do the HCC group arrange campus interviews for those who are completing their specific courses?
4th September 2020, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

The process of finding a job is always exciting. I can hardly remember my interview. It was like a fog. I thought I was going to die of fear.
4th September 2020, 05:43 AM
fapeb2

The process of finding a job is always exciting. I can hardly remember my interview. It was like a fog. I thought I was going to die of fear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?