14th August 2018, 01:28 PM
AKASH DUDHANE

Which all modules in SAP are suitable for Engineering graduates?

I'm appearing for BE now and wish to do SAP course suitable for me. So, I wanted to know the list of SAP courses suitable for Engineering graduates and their eligibility conditions along with other course details like fees structure, duration of courses and authorized SAP coaching partners.

19th August 2018, 10:47 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all modules in SAP are suitable for Engineering graduates?

If you are looking to pursue SAP course, then you pursue anyone of the following SAP module. There are about 25 modules in SAP and I have listed here top 10 among them.
  • SAP ABAP ON HANA
  • SAP HYBRIS
  • SAP SUCCESSFACTORS
  • SAP SIMPLE FINANCE
  • SAP SIMPLE LOGISTICS
  • SAP ARIBA
  • SAP IBP
  • SAP GRC
  • SAP EWM
  • SAP Workday

Duration of course:
Most of the module courses duration is between 30 to 60 days. But some modules may take upto 90 days.

Fees:
Cost of pursuing anyone of the module course lies between 20k to 35k range.

In every city, there are many coaching centres for SAP training. But I would recommend you to visit Hyderabad as this city offers better coaching institutes at affordable prices for any course learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?