9th July 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hello sir,
I am a student of T.Y.B.sc.I.T. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.

18th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hello Sir,
I am a student T.Y B.A.F (Bachelors in Accounting and Finance). I wanted to know about the complete course structure of SAP as i come from Commerce background.Am i eligible for it?? What are the fees structure and job placements??
10th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

hi,
i have done BA working wipro i would like to know FICO instiutes in pune , fees, durataion and JOB ORIENTED COURSED.
HARBINDER SINGH
19th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

fee details of sap course
22nd August 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

22nd August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam, is placement is guarantee if i do SAP course . Im BE student.
21st September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am M.Com student. Can i do SAP course. Send me fee details and coaching centers in Bangalore.
8th October 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam ba student can ido sap and the fee,duration,eligiblity to the sap course pls contact me 8086241317
14th October 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc. (Physics) graduate student. Am I eligible for doing SAP? What is fees, duration & opportunity? pls reply your ans. me on "[email protected]"
22nd October 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Contact Detail = [email protected]
24th October 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have finished bsc computers i want to do sap course is this useful to us
24th October 2011, 06:39 PM
shekarambika

my qualification is bsc what i do best course
29th October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.Com graduate appeared for M.com Advanced Accountancy i need to known whether this SAP course is suitable for me and its fee structure as well as how do it will build my career?
9th November 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

im bba student with a back log of one student. can i do sap. i want details 0f this sap. contact me 8904387207
22nd November 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am pursuing my m pharmacy in pharmacology and what to enter into corporate world can u suggest me the best sap course or sas course that is suitable to build my career plz kindly do reply ...........my email id :[email protected].
1st December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i m a BE graduate in eee branch can i do sap course nd what r is benefitst as i m a freswher
11th December 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, i had completed M.Com I want to do SAP FI course, please tellme some institutes which teaches this course in Mumbai.
17th December 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir.I have complet my b.com and i want to do crm in sap can u help me regarding sap plz send me detail and fees os which institu is beter in kolkatta and crm is helpful for me plz send in [email protected] os my no is 08100660286.
10th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed B.Com ,am pursuing ICWA.
I want to do sap course. which is suitable for me?
plz tell me the fees structure and duration.
my mob no is 9021180262
21st January 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

iam ba student i want to know about sap course fee mainly the educational qualification and placement pls contact me 8086241317
3rd February 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have copleted B.Com,currentaly working in CA firm.I want to do SAP FICO course.pl tell me the fees stucture and duration.my email id is [email protected]
5th February 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
am abudl am complitd degree cource BBM but i cant got three subject there. am faild that degree..now am just see in this cource benifit. but am confused with this cource eligibility...pls inform me dear sir i kindly requist for u this is my mail id....
[email protected]
9th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, am doing msc-bioinformatics am i eligibility for do the SAP course? If I am not eligible so please tell me what is the eligibility. thank you
27th February 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, iam qadeer still pursuing degree i want to learn SAP course i want to know abt the fees,duration,and best institute for me in HYD. As iam still pursuing iam i eligible to learn the course or not? Plz help me out here..... this is my emailid [email protected] Plz do needfull as soon as possible...
1st March 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I AM BSC GRADUATE WHICH SAP MODULE IS SUITABLE FOR ME?
9th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF SAP COURSE.HOW THIS COURSE REFLECTS AFTER B.COM COURSE
16th March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, i am satyapriya acharya and continuing MCA course(2nd year) and after that i want to do SAP course .so
i want to know its eligibility,fee structure and all other important criterias.
please kindly send me details in pdf form to my e-mail account.
([email protected])
27th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, i had completed my BE Biomedical Engg,can i do SAP course???????will it be useful for my career?????plz do
reply me to [email protected]
27th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I had completed BE Biomedical Engg, can i do SAP course???? ll it be useful for my career?????? plz do
reply me to [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, i have completed my graduation in B.sc With maths. physic and chemistry and i have a 2 year experience in auto parts sales and marketing co. can i do SAP? will it be useful for my career, and which is the module suit for me..... please reply to [email protected]
12th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir/madam , i have completed my 12th with non medical steam and i have also completed certified finance executive
course of one year and now i am working as cash a/c in omlogistic a logistic co can i do the sap please sand the ans on
my email id ; [email protected]
19th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have copleted my b.com, and now doing icwai. whether i can do SAP and what is the elegibility, fee structure for doing SAP.
please suggest me.
my mobile no is 91 7208 514 754
e-mail id:- [email protected]
27th June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i had completed my BE in E&TC and now i want do sap course so i want to know about its eligibility, duration, fees structure, authorized institutes in pune and also
best sap module for me. plz help me to find it.
Email: [email protected]
29th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma student, can i join sap cource?
30th June 2012, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing bsc(IT). can i do SAP. and waht is fees stucture of this course
7th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the qlfctin for studying sap..and duretion and the fee range
25th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i done b.com i want to join sap pless sent me fees details in hyderabad or bangalore sent me message to 7418246529 or [email protected]
30th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have complied 12th ...i want to learn SAP is it possible
9th August 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

currently i m working in muthoot finance,its a core marketing job,but i have completed my MBA in finance.can SAP-FICO helps me to to enter in accounts related jobs??
25th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for to do SAP!
26th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have work experience as MBA of almost 4 years , do you think sap fico course can help me get job in SAP Field. with salary of around 5 laks.. kindly suggest mail me at [email protected]
28th August 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir, i did BCA... and now am pursuing MCA ... after that i want to do SAP COURSE, please send me the best details of eligibility, fee structure and which module of SAP is beneficial for me... and also send me some best training institutes name..... with good placement.. my email ID is [email protected]
7th September 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

i am doing Bsc IT frm Sikkim manipal University can i go for SAp course is it eligible
29th October 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

hello sir/madam , i have completed my 10th after that am completed B.Com on the base of 10th certificate in distance and now am doing a job as computer operator.
can i do the sap please send the ans on
my email id ; [email protected] (m):7569044060.please give me good suggestion.
6th November 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
i completed mba in finanace marketing but my graduation in bsc computers .so how this sap is useful to me
6th November 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
i completed mba in finance marketing but my graduation in bsc computers. so this sap is useful to me
26th November 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma student, I have working in SAP 8 year exprience in garnmends.So i know SAP primery range in mm,pp,sd,fico module.But i do not cirtificate.can i join sap cource?
Please explain It's Duration and Fee structure. Mobile- 9942412019, mail id : [email protected]
4th December 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

hello!! I want to know abut sap ,coaching, fee structure & t exam pattern.. reply on [email protected]
15th December 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
this is krishna i am completed bcom computers i want to join the sap(fico) course plese tell me the deatails about the course
and also tell me the features of the coursethi coure will be benifited about my feature plese tell me that
21st December 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
now i'm studying BBA.. can i do SAP after BBA... which module should i prefer...please tell about the duration of course and fee for each module.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?