8th August 2012, 12:04 AM
raj09

Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

I am a student of T.Y.B.sc.(chemistry). I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career. Currently I am working with a large scale steel manufacturing industry. having 4 yrs of work experience in QA (metallurgy)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
  2. Eligibility, duration and fee for SAP FICO 2015 course? How SAP FICO is helpful in 2015? -- [New]
  3. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  4. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  5. Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?
  6. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  7. What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed BBA in finance
  10. How may I get admission in Law after passing 10th std?
  11. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  12. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  15. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?
7th October 2012, 10:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Graduation in Engineering or Science/ Commerce is the educational qualification for SAP. There is no specific time duration for this course. However the time duration may last for 8 to 12 weeks if you go for full time course. Average course fee ranges up to Rs.3.5 lakhs for entire course. Along with SAP qualification you can go for higher job positions. Most of the reputed firms in overseas consider SAP as a necessary qualification.
4th December 2012, 11:10 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

hai,

SAP stands for Systems Application and Products, a German initiative company started by a few executives from IBM.

Eligibility to get admission; here in SAP Courses you need to be a Graduate in Engineering, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA or have completed any Masters Degree.
It will be an added advantage if you have am experience in the specific filed like Purchase, Production, Sales or Accounts etc so that you can easily grab the functionality of the respective SAP Module. Please read SAP Career and find out which module suites you.

FEE STRUCTURE:

SAP course has different modules under it and each module has different fees . This is an expensive but the best course which has ample of scope .
Fee starts from 30,000 and goes till 2 lakh . And it also depends on institute whether it is authorised SAP Institute then fees is more

regards........santhosh..............
7th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

SAP Stands System Application & Products

SAP Eligibility :

You complete A Graduation in Engineering , B.Com , B.Sc , , MCA or any Master Degree from a recognized University

SAP was founded in early 1970s as systemanalyse and programmentwicking meaning

SAP Course Fee :

The fees range from 2.25 lacs to 3 lacs
The certifications cost an additional 25-30 Thousand

List of Institutes for SAP Training Courses in India :

INFINITI Consulting , Hyderabad

Path Reminder Software Solutions , Hyderabad

Soft Learn Technologies Pvt Ltd , Hyderabad

Sky Info Technologies Pvt Ltd

Unisoft India

Attached Files
File Type: pdf sap.pdf(197.7 KB, 12717 views)
8th December 2012, 12:19 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

SAP means System Application Products.

Eligibility:

You must complete the Graduation.

You must complete the Post Graduation. Like MCA,MBA.

SAP Course Fee :

The fees range from 2.25 lacs to 3 lacs

The certifications cost an additional 25-30 Thousand

This course duration is two years.

All the best.......
12th December 2012, 08:07 PM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND.......

SAP Courses 1ST you need to be a Graduate in Engineering, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA or have completed any Masters Degree.

It will be an added advantage if you have am experience in the specific filed like Purchase, Production,

Sales or Accounts etc so that you can easily grab the functionality of the respective SAP Module. Please read SAP Career and find out which module suites you.

Graduation in Engineering or Science/ Commerce is the educational qualification for SAP. There is no specific time duration for this course. However the time duration may last for 8 to 12 weeks if you go for full time course.

Average course fee ranges up to Rs.3.5 lakhs for entire course.

Along with SAP qualification you can go for higher job positions. Most of the reputed firms in overseas consider SAP as a necessary qualification.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!
21st March 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate engineer in computer engineering, in which modules can i get the better scope of placements & promotion either in technical modules or functional modules?
26th March 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I;m working in a company from last 6 year's as an accounts executive with the help of Tally ERP,now from last one year same company is working on SAP.After complete one year i found that i'm just a data entry operator now in company because all thing's approved and create by HO (Chennai).Please suggest.I want to learn more in SAP.
Currently i'm in Delhi.
11th May 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

hii..this is vikas nd i m b tech(IT) final year student i m looking for the SAP course but it's too costly nd i m not capable to afford this what should i do when i want to go for this course??
7th June 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hey...i have done bba...nd thnkng of pursuing mba from distance mode..am looking forward to do SAP course...i live in delhi..can u plzz tell the name of the institutes nd their fee structure.??
12th June 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hai.... iam b.tech (ece) final year student...iam looking for sap course..how to design my career using sap course
18th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hey. i have completed my b.com and now i am working as an accountant in a constuction company from past 2yrs. i always wanted to do sap so can you help me about, fees, denefits and any good institute in mumbai.
19th June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

if i complete sap hr in related module after that how much time to get job?
pls let me know
25th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary after the completion of sap course
26th June 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I finished m.com. tnen which sap course is suitable for me to get job
1st July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi...i have completed b.com and now i thinking about SAP so what will be the fees and duration of this course?
4th July 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Mba in finance. Please let me know which sap course is suitable for me.
7th July 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech in 2013 I have done android in my 6 months training. .. so can you tell me that I continue to search a job in android ? My some friends suggest me I join sap course. ..what you thing about that which one is good for me. ? So please guide me....
18th July 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I'm BE (Cse) having backlogs. Am poor at programng language. So pursue to do SAP.i completed my course and having the completion certificate. Am I eligible to go on with the course? Also wat will be the course duration of the full time course. Is it tough to study
22nd July 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLITED MBA IN MARKETING & I HAVE EXPERIENCE 2 YEAR IN SALES IN A COMPANY.NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES .LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ LET ME KNOW.
28th July 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in computers( b.c.a) n rite now m in icici. am i eligible for this course??? kindly reply on [email protected]

ankita joshi
2nd August 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE COMPLITED MBA IN MARKETING & I HAVE EXPERIENCE 2 YEAR IN SALES IN A COMPANY.NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES .LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ LET ME KNOW.

SAP SD Module suitable for you
6th August 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hiiii,,,

Please help me, i m undergraduate, doing my graduation final year, i want to do SAP but i feel its too expensive...
Please help in searching institution with little less fee.
Thanks...
16th August 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BCA so i can taken sap course in finished gruation
19th August 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engg. I have a experience of 6 years in Quality control and Assurance i.e in Core( Production ) field. I am interested in Software field. So Now can i go to SAP QM. Is my Qualification eligible for doing this cource and can i get placement with this
22nd August 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi...This is shilpi and I have done MCA. I've 3 yrs of experience in application programming and due to some family crisis I had to leave job. I've got around 5 yrs of gap after my last job. Could you please suggest me is SAP course is good for me to start my career again because I want to go for high salary pkg.

Thanks
8th September 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biotechnology, am I eligible for sap course? Please guide me which is the best?
21st September 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Any placement from the SAP Institutions.and the candidate should know coding to learn this.and jobs are there in Hyderabad.
7th October 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I have a b.com degree and I want to do sap fico module.wats the fees for this module? Which are the recognized centers in india for sap also what's the duration?
7th October 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I have completed my B.bom(honours) and I'm a CA-Final student... am i eligible for SAP course?
8th October 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hey.. I hv done MBA in HR Nd MKT.. Right nw m working with well reputed company in automobiles.. Nd for better opportunity I want 2 do SAP course. Kindly suggest he cn I get benefit after doing sap course. Is there chances to get good job in
HR after doing dis...
8th October 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I had completed HR specialization in MBA.I want to known about the SAP Course & whch SAP course is best one? please give me reply about the this question.
18th October 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi...This is Soumya and I have done MCA. I've 5 yrs of experience in Web Application, UI, Graphics Designing. I've 5 yrs experience in this Design field. my previous experience is help in SAP platform or not ? i m interested do BI/BO module. Could you please suggest me is SAP course is good for me?

Thanks
Soumya
19th October 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test?
24th October 2013, 02:16 PM
Hima bindhu K

Post Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Quote:
Is there any entrance test?
For a technical graduate sap technical modules (SAP ABAP, SAP BASIS Etc.) are the good option. SAP BI (business intelligence), BO and CRM are also beneficial that depends on your interest.

For a functional graduate sap functional modules
1. SD (Sales and Distribution)
2. HRM (Human Resources Management)
3. FICO (Finance and Controlling)
4. PP (Production and Planning)
5. MM (Material Management)
6. CRM (Customer Relation Management)
7. SCM (Supply Chain Management)
8. SD with CIN

Course duration varies from 45 hrs to 90 hrs depends on the module you choose. And the course fee also varies from 15K to 3lakh. Pls contact 040- 66366886 for more information regarding SAP,Hadoop & Salesforce training.
24th October 2013, 06:26 PM
Hima bindhu K

Post Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Quote:
Hi...This is Soumya and I have done MCA. I've 5 yrs of experience in Web Application, UI, Graphics Designing. I've 5 yrs experience in this Design field. my previous experience is help in SAP platform or not ? i m interested do BI/BO module. Could you please suggest me is SAP course is good for me?

Thanks
Soumya
Hi soumya,
BI/BO absolutely suits to your profile, If u want to start a career in coding side you can go for SAP - ABAP. contact @040- 66366886 for more info. regarding SAP training.
17th November 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am commerce graduate. I am interest to do SAP or CA as well. So I wanted to know is there any accounts related module is available in SAP or is it beneficial for me if I go for both of them @ one time.
18th November 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 3rd year student, but sap course is too expenses ,plz help me sir that whisch institute witha little less fess

IRSHAD KHAN
[email protected]
28th November 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i completeb my btech(IT) and mba (marketing) which sap module is suitable for me plz reply me [email protected]
28th November 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i completeb my btech(IT) and mba (marketing) which sap module is suitable for me plz reply me [email protected]
29th November 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.Com Pass 2007 & I am working a 4 Year Tally ERP 9 I am Interested a SAP Tanning Center In U.P & Fees

Krishan Kumar

[email protected]
10th December 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I have jst completed my bca from mumbai.. I wanna go for SAP course.. Can i give this exam after graduation or after post graduation... What is the main subjects required for this exam...
12th December 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com from kolkata so u suggest witch sap course i do.
10th January 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am vijay i am nw completed bsc(cs).I am nt intersted in software developer,,,nw i am interested in sap course.
nw i am elegibity r nt?
Send me details ths email id...Please send me fast,,,,,
[email protected]
12th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc it in this year plz tell me may i do this course. plz suggest me how can i do this course
29th January 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi am raj and i am currently pursuing my BE CSE final year wit 7.1 CGPA... am not good in software field... which module can i study in SAP? and which is the best institute to study it in tamilnadu...plz reply fast....
mail me to [email protected]
31st January 2014, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi am maaz i m currently persuing my btech in cs 3rd yr.m nt gud in coding. So which module should i study in sap.. email id [email protected]
22nd February 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hi iam prasad i was done mba marketing now i am interst sap which coures is better for me in sap.whch company offere's that coures
4th March 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i was software tester for last two year..i just want to know which sap module will be beneficial for me ..i m not interested in programming..can i do sap hr or crm???which sap module is used by most of the companies?
9th March 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i am harshith i was done mba marketing now i am interst sap which coures is better for me in sap.whch company offere's that coures...
Reply me please my email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?