13th June 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Which all Polytechnic courses am I eligible for having studied PCB in Higher Secondary?

I have passed my Higher Secondary from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible for Polytechnic courses? Which all Polytechnic courses will be good for me and I can apply for?

14th June 2018, 11:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Polytechnic courses am I eligible for having studied PCB in Higher Secondary?

The name of best courses for you after completing 12th class with Biology are given below.

BEST COURSES FOR YOU

=> Diploma in Pharmacy

=> Diploma in Medical Lab Technology

=> Diploma in Optometry

=> Diploma in Radiology

As per my knowledge, the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so if you want to get admission in good reputed govt college then you have to score good marks in entrance examination which is conducted by the University/College.
15th June 2018, 01:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Polytechnic courses am I eligible for having studied PCB in Higher Secondary?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Polytechnic course the required qualification to get admission in course after 12th std is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course after 12th in PCB.
15th June 2018, 03:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For admission in polytechnic course the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission after 12th in biology.

For more information regarding admission visit the institute in which you want to get admission.
15th June 2018, 09:27 PM
stutiswet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my Higher Secondary from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible for Polytechnic courses? Which all Polytechnic courses will be good for me and I can apply for?
Yes, you are eligible for Diploma medical courses after 12th Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You can get lateral entry to Diploma course after 12th. I had written down some medical diploma course in which you can get admission.
  1. Diploma in Pharmacy
  2. D.Pharm (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine)
  3. DMLT (Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?