19th March 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am interested in PCB of 12th. I am expecting
60% in my 10th Board exams. So, I can get admission
in Higher Secondary for PCB group in a good school?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  2. How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  4. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  5. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  6. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  8. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  9. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  10. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  11. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  12. How to take admission in higher secondary class after scoring 74% in class 10th
  13. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  14. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  16. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  17. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?

20th March 2015, 10:29 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?

This will not be possible in government schools and not in a good school for sure. Although some private schools that are not so known enroll candidates even with 50% or more to increase their popularity. But if you see the broader picture, then if you do not go for medical stream, you are going to study in general stream. In that case you will have to sit job interviews either for industrial sectors or financial sectors or academical institutes. Now once you sit for such interviews they will point to the 60% that you have got in your 10th standard and will keep that as a hurdle for getting that job. If you otherwise answer all the questions confidently and with depth of knowledge, then nobody can stop you from getting the job. But if not then taking so much pain in getting admitted in a private school for PCB combination and paying so much fees would not help you further. So in that case you can admission in arts stream.

20th March 2015, 05:25 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?

The Percentage requirement to study PCB in 11th standard is different for the different schools. But minimum percentage for good school is 70+%. If you want to get admission in good school then you need to score minimum of 75% or more in Science stream. The Normal school accept the admission even you have a 50% of score in your 10th.

21st March 2015, 06:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

It all depends on the school ,some schools can't gave you admission in their school for their reputation , but few of them can easily give admission and some of reputed school have entrance test for getting admission in 11 class for medical and non medical stream

if you really wanna go for non-medical stream then go for the cbse school who gave you admission in NON-MEDICAL stream , or join any coaching center for preparations , only go for cbse school because all cbse schools are almost same

22nd March 2015, 10:40 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

60% is not a good score. Sorry to say but that's the truth. As you are thinking to get admission in Medical stream in a good institution with these percentage then one thing i tell you that they require at least 70+ percentage.

But don't worry some other private schools will definitely provide what you want. My friend one thing i would like to tell you that School doesn't matter the thing which will give you success is your Hard Work. So, if you have interest in Medical than go for it get admittion either it is a private school study hard and achieve your goals.
Always Remember
No pain No Gain ....
Best of Luck.

2nd April 2015, 11:53 AM
SmilyRishu

No, this is not possible to get the higher level education if your scoring is 60%. The govt school accept the those student they have highest percentage in the 10th class. The percentage required is minimum 70 percent if you have above 70 percent then you fill the form of admission after few days the school posted the list of student they are eligible to get the admission. if your name not appear in the list then you will the admission in the private sector school for getting the higher level education.

2nd April 2015, 11:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I do not say you definitely about this . As most of the school do not take admission of those candidates in PCB group who have not secured at least 80% aggregate or even 80 marks in each of science and Maths in the 10th board . But still you can try for it and do not loose your hope.
You can try in the private colleges or school for this which are not well reputed but are affiliated .

If become possible in getting the PCB then work hard .So that you not need to feel the same for higher degree .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?