7th March 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which all specialization are available for MBA? How can I get admission in MBA course?

How can I get admission in MBA course and from I have to prepare entrance exam? And, which streams are available in MBA course? I mean which all specialization are there in MBA? I read somewhere that now there are 30 odd specialization in MBA now.

15th March 2018, 05:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all specialization are available for MBA? How can I get admission in MBA course?

MBA is Master in Business Administration and it is two year master degree course. To get admission in best institute you have to appear for CAT, MAT, XAT entrance examination.

The specialization in MBA course is :

Marketing.

Human Resource.

Finance.

Information System.

Consulting etc.
15th March 2018, 06:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all specialization are available for MBA? How can I get admission in MBA course?

The eligibility to get admission in MBA course is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

The entrance examination for admission in the course is : CAT, GMAT, XAT, etc..

The specialization are in : Consulting, Hospitality, Human Resource, Marketing, Finance etc.

Yes there are many more specialization but I will advice you to select the course according to your interest do not go with the option.
15th March 2018, 08:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The admission in top Business school of India is given on basis of Common Admission Test percentile. CAT is conducted by IIM for admission in MBA course. You can prepare for this exam by joining any good coaching institute of India like TIME, Career launcher etc.

Yes, there are more than 20 specialization but top of them are:

>>MBA in Finance.

>>MBA in Human Resource.

>>MBA in Marketing.

>>MBA in Banking Services.

>>MBA in Consultancy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?