23rd November 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. what can I do after graduation(bsc) in MBA courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ?
  3. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the MAT institutes and how to apply for them for MBA courses? I have scored less than 50% in my BSc graduation
  5. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
  6. In which field should I do MBA after completing graduation with 65%?
  7. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  8. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  9. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  10. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  11. How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc computer science?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  14. How to do MBA in HR? What should I choose after my graduation in BSc?
  15. What should I do after graduation in MBA or MCA? I am a student of BSc(Computer Science)
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  17. Which are the best courses after graduation in BSc chemistry?
  18. Is it possible to do PG course without 50% in Graduation? List of universities for Post Graduation courses accepting graduate students with less than 50%?
24th November 2015, 09:23 AM
cutien

Default Re: What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?

After complete you graduation in B.SC course then you can apply for MBA course but in MBA there are many specialization but it depends on you because i have also done MBA in ht + marketing and work in a private company and spent some time here for better improvement.

so if you are good in accounts then you can do MBA with FINANCE specialization.

SOME SPECIALIZATION IN MBA :-

* human resource management
* finance management
* marketing management
* IT management

these are the main specialization and after do MBA you can get a great job according to you.
24th November 2015, 10:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. what can I do after graduation(bsc) in MBA courses?
Since, there are so many specializations are available in MBA course. You can select any one of the MBA specialization below:
  • MBA in Bank Management
  • MBA in Human Resources Management
  • MBA in Logistics Management
  • MBA in Finance Management
  • MBA in Infrastructure and Real Estate Management
  • MBA in Tourism Management etc.

Eligibility Criteria:

The minimum educational qualification usually requires for MBA course students to have a minimum of 50% in Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Most universities either accept scores in CAT, MAT, XAT or the concerned university may conduct their own entrance exam.
24th November 2015, 12:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a management degree is various streams like finance, HR, marketing, retail, logistics etc. You can apply for admission in a stream which suits you. Getting admission in a top colleges is very essential to get a good career ahead.

Admission will be based on your score in CAT/MAT/GMAT. If you have excellent score in any one of these then you will be eligible for admission in top institutes.
24th November 2015, 01:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

There are many branches in MBA course.

The aspirant can study the following courses: MBA Marketing, MBA Retail Management, MBA Human Resource Management,
MBA International Business, MBA Operations, MBA Supply Chain Management, MBA Rural Management,
MBA Industrial Marketing, MBA Insurance, MBA International Marketing, MBA Materials Management,
MBA Product Management, MBA Power Management, MBA Sales, MBA Service Management, MBA Tourism and much more.

The aspirant can take any one of the course from the list of courses.

The job opportunities in Marketing are very high and with very good salary.

The aspirant can study the course either in regular or correspondence mode.

The Course is available in many colleges/institutions across India.
24th November 2015, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for below given entrance exam. If you have qualify in below given entrance exam then you are eligible for MBA course.

Some of given entrance exam required 50% marks in graduation degree.

CAT – All IIMs consider this for MBA
XAT- XLRI, Jamshedpur
SNAP- Symbiosis International University
MH-CET- All Maharashtra colleges consider this for MBA
CMAT - All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
25th November 2015, 09:32 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After the completion of Graduation in B.Sc, you can apply for MBA.
In MBA field there are many specialization which you can opt. It depends on you which field you like and want to pursue.
Below I have mentioned some of the specializations, you can opt any one of them.

Some Specializations in MBA:-

MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Finance Management
MBA in Logistics Management
MBA in Tourism Management
MBA in Bank Management etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?