16th January 2020, 09:54 AM
Balvinder kaur Rajput

Which all subjects options are available in CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2?

Hello, I have completed M.Com and now pursuing B.Ed 1st year. Am I eligible for Paper 1 and Paper 2 or CTET examination? What subjects will be there in both the exams being a Commerce post graduate candidate? Or, there are compulsory subjects i.e., Mathematics and Science OR Mathematics and Social Studies for every stream students?

18th January 2020, 07:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all subjects options are available in CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2?

Since, you are currently in B.Ed. 1st year so as of now you are not eligible for appearing in CTET exam.

To be eligible for CTET exam, you must have completed B.Ed. course, then only you can apply for CTET Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both.

Whether it is Commerce graduate or Science graduate, subjects are same for every candidate.

You need to face following subjects in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
CTET Paper - I
  • Child Development and Pedagogy
  • Language – I
  • Language – II
  • Mathematics
  • Environmental Studies

CTET Paper - II
  • Child Development and Pedagogy
  • Language – I
  • Language – II
  • Mathematics and Science
  • Social Studies/Social Sciences

Also, there is no option for choosing the subjects. You will have to appear for these subjects as they are compulsory for every candidate who is appearing for CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?