10th January 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me about the exam? What is the physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight?
  2. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  3. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  7. Can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training?
  8. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?
  10. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  12. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th? What step should I follow to become an Air Hostess?
  13. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  14. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  15. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th? Minimum height and weight required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. What to do after 12th to become an Air Hostess having good physique?
  18. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
12th January 2017, 06:26 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

If you want to become an Air Hostess, then you should choose Hotel Management or Tourism course as a graduation. After completion of your bachelor's degree, You should join air hostess training institute. You should have required skills
to be selected as a air hostess.

Selection
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Interview

If selected in above three stages, You will be recruited as a trainee & have to undergo training.
13th January 2017, 05:27 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

To become air hostess you need to do following certification course after class 12th
>> Aviation and Hospitality service
>> Aviation management
>> Night Rating
>> Travel Management

** You must have science and maths background in class 12th with minimum 60%

Top colleges offering Air hostess course
** Rajiv Gandhi Memorial college, Jaipur
** Air hostess academy, Pune
** Kingfisher Training academy , Mumbai
** University Air hostess Academy, Chennai

-- Age limit in above college is 19 to 27 years
-- Candidate must have height at least 5 ft and 2 inches.
-- For admission candidate need to approach college with valid documents for verification.
31st January 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 3rd year B. Sc with mathematics, statistics and computers as core subjects. Will it be possible for me to become an air hostess without undergoing other degree? Or what should I do now to become an air hostess?
8th July 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

BSC student can write air hostess exam and combination is physics maths and electronics with 70 % average
30th October 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have fineshed my 10 and i am doing diploma in hotel management can i become airhostss
14th March 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I complete my 12th in commerce stream. Now can I join airhostess institute?
7th January 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

My birth date is 21oct 2002 can I apply for air hostess and when will the forms come of air hostess
18th January 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Well actually I am a hotel management student can i join airhotess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?