8th September 2011, 08:19 PM
swati goelllll

Can MBA student opt for commerce subjects? Which subjects would be beneficial for me, Commerce or Management?

hello sir
can you please let me know that can a mba student opt for commerce subjects?
I have done b.com and mba in finance ,which subjects commerce or management would be beneficial for me?

23rd September 2011, 02:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MBA student opt for commerce subjects? Which subjects would be beneficial for me, Commerce or Management?

MBA students have their own specialization subjects during their course. There is no special stream for commerce students while doing their MBA. Since you have done your commerce studies if you are good at accounting and also familiar with the numbers you can opt for the Finance specialization. Regarding the management subjects also it all depends on ones interests and the level of aptitude in that subject area. Hence choose the subject or specialization which a candidate will be comfortable in.
6th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can MBA student opt for commerce subjects? Which subjects would be beneficial for me, Commerce or Management?

hello sir,
My self Deepika.
as i have done b.com & mba in finance.
& i wanna choose commerce as my UGC-NET subject.
so is it possible 4 me to opt commerce for UGC NET being a post graduate in finance stream?
19th February 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is doing Bsc software in which comers is one subject after finishing this ,she wants to do mba, if so what subject she has to take inthe mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?