19th December 2010, 08:18 PM
sanjay.cash

Allahabad ARO exam sample question paper for Preliminary and Main exam? Computer test based on which language?

Provide me Allahabad ARO exam sample paper for pre & main both and pls tell me also that computer test will be based on which language, Is it English, Hindi or both.

20th December 2010, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Allahabad ARO exam sample question paper for Preliminary and Main exam? Computer test based on which language?

plz send me sample paper of aro exam
22nd December 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Allahabad ARO exam sample question paper for Preliminary and Main exam? Computer test based on which language?

plz send me sample question paper of ARO allahabad high court on my mail id ([email protected])
22nd December 2010, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

plese send me old papers for aro exam
24th December 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in the aro examination 2009 to be held on 06.02.2011. I have a need of previous sample paper please.
25th December 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in the aro examination 2009 to be held on 06.02.2011. I have a need of previous sample paper please.
25th December 2010, 02:53 PM
s1u1s1h1i1l1

am appearing in the aro examination 2009 to be held on 06.02.2011. I have a need of previous sample paper please.
26th December 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

HELLO
please provide me a sample paper of A.R.O allhabaad high court test on coming 06/02/11
i am so confused about it please provide me as soon as possible.
28th December 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

paz send me prev yer aro allhabd hight court question papers
30th December 2010, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

As above candidates , i am also want to get the model question papers as a sample and last years ARO-Exam, question papers.please send me this requared documents. i am very thanking you . Gulfam
30th December 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

aro main exam question paper and computer test based on which language............plz give me this information urgently
31st December 2010, 10:00 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Allahabad ARO exam sample question paper for Preliminary and Main exam? Computer test based on which language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay.cash View Post
Provide me Allahabad ARO exam sample paper for pre & main both and pls tell me also that computer test will be based on which language, Is it English, Hindi or both.

WELL sanjay,
FULL DETAILS ABOUT ARO EXAM.

these information will gonna best to help you.

Selection Procedure shall comprise of following phases:

1 Preliminary Examination (Objective Type on OMR Sheets)
2 Main Examination (Subjective Type)
3 Computer Knowledge Test
4 Interview

• The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) on OMR Sheets (to be filled
    up by Black Ball Point Pen only) and Main Examination (Subjective Type)
    shall be conducted simultaneously on the same date.

The paper will be of two
parts, i.e.,
(A)-Objective & (B)-Subjective and the timing will be of 03 hours.
  • The Objective Test shall contain 100 questions and the Subjective Test shall contain 04 questions but the copies of Subjective Test shall be examined only of those candidates who qualify in the Objective Test in order of merit.
  • Only the candidates who qualify in Subjective Test in order of merit shall be permitted to appear at the Computer Knowledge Test followed by Interview on the same date.

• The marks obtained in the Subjective Test, Computer Knowledge Test and Interview in aggregate shall be taken into consideration for determination of merit.

Syllabus for Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):
(A) Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation level,

(B) General Knowledge/Current Affairs and

(C) Computer Knowledge, i.e. of Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer
Opera

question papers are not available on internet, its better to buy from books stalls.

With best wishes.
10th January 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I WANT MODEL PAPER OF HIGH COURT ALLAHABAD EXAM DATED 06.02.2011?
PLZ ISSU SOME QUESTION PAPER ON INTERNET ?
16th January 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi
please provide me a sample paper of A.R.O allhabaad high court test on coming 06/02/11
My id is [email protected] and [email protected]
16th January 2011, 09:27 PM
priyanka0486

I am appearing in the aro examination 2009 to be held on 06.02.2011. Pls. send me some sample papers on [email protected]
17th January 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Pls. send me sample paper for ARO [email protected]@gmail.com
19th January 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in the aro examination 2009 to be held on 06.02.2011. Pls. send me some sample papers on [email protected]
25th January 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Not available, but I will try to send you as soon as possible don't worry, go through fundamentals.
29th January 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

please provide ARO sample paper...........
3rd February 2011, 09:45 AM

plese send me old papers for aro exam
3rd February 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

please send aro sample paper to [email protected]
17th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my aro-2009 written exam.....can i know anyone else has cleared ?
9th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the overall value of the computer in the computer in the final merit..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?