1st February 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is Allahabad universities offering Ph.D programme in Civil Engineering?

Sir, i want to know that whether the allahabad university is offering p.hd. program in civil engg. or not? M.V.R.CHANDRA MOHAN

3rd February 2012, 05:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Allahabad universities offering Ph.D programme in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to know that whether the allahabad university is offering p.hd. program in civil engg. or not? M.V.R.CHANDRA MOHAN
Allahabad University do not offers Ph.D in Civil Engineering.
The Ph.D program is offered in the following subjects by the University:

Agriculture Botany-Agriculture Chemistry-Agriculture Zoology-Ancient History
Anthropology-Arabic-Biochemistry-BioInformatics-Botany-Biotechnology-Chemistry-Commerce-Computer Science-Defense & Strategic Studies-Economics-Education-Electronics Engineering-English-Environment Studies-Earth & Planetary Sciences-Food Technology-Geography-Hindi-History -Law
Mathematics-Business Administration -Computer Applications -Music-Nutritional Science-Painting-Persian-Philosophy-Physics-Political Science-Psychology-Sanskrit-Statistics-Urdu-Zoology

For more information, refer to the official website of Allahabad University.
22nd February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Allahabad universities offering Ph.D programme in Civil Engineering?

Sir, i want to know that whether the allahabad university is offering p.hd. program in mass comm. or not? if yes then plz give me detail about syllabus and entrance examination date 2012.prabhat
26th February 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i request u to please let me know the availability for PHD forms and the criteria for p.hd in marketing, i cannot see any information related to p.hd on AU website.
Thank u
Rashi
20th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

how i get the form for PhD programme and what is the last date of submission?
20th July 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Does Allahabad University have Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?