26th June 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?

I have done M.Sc in zoology, due to some reason I am having 5 years break in my studies. Now I want to come back. I am looking for some PHD program without entrance Exam; distance learning will be fine for. Please guide me which are all the universities can provide PHD without Entrance Exam as per my discipline.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence? -- [New]
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  4. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  5. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  7. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  12. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  13. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  14. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  16. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  17. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Technology?
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
7th October 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?

I want doing Ph.d.in zoology.what i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?