21st February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I able to do executive MBA after passing B.Com with 49%

i ave passed my b.com with 49%,,,,am i able to do executive mba????????if yes then what are the colleges....and fee structure???????????and what are the placement in this colleges????

22nd February 2012, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to do executive MBA after passing B.Com with 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i ave passed my b.com with 49%,,,,am i able to do executive mba????????if yes then what are the colleges....and fee structure???????????and what are the placement in this colleges????

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for Executive MBA course because you are a freshers candidate.

The duration of an executive MBA program varies from 1 year to 3 years. The executive MBA course is divided into different categories. The one year program is meant for working professionals.

Then there is the two-year course, this is meant for the working executives who cannot quit their job for higher education but can attend classes everyday for 3 to 4 hours.

If you are willing to do Executive MBA or EMBA course then you must possess the graduate degree with minimum 3 years of working experience.

THE EXECUTIVE MBA COLLEGE IN INDIA

School of Petroleum Management

Pinnacle School of Business Management - PSBM

Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing - IIPM

Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)

National Institute of Management (NIM)

Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)

IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT)

Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies (GNIMS)

Globsyn Business School (GBS),

IIM - Kozhikode

THE EXECUTIVE MBA COLLEGE IN ABROAD

24th February 2012, 01:09 AM
tanu47

No dear,
you are not applicable for Executive MBA course because you are a freshers candidate.
The duration of an executive MBA program varies from 1 year to 3 years. The executive MBA course is divided into different categories. The one year program is meant for working professionals followed by the two-year course, this is meant for the working executives who cannot quit their job for higher education but can attend classes everyday for 3 to 4 hours.
If you are going for Executive MBA or EMBA course then you must possess the graduate degree with minimum 3 years of working experience.
10th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 49 % in my bcom this year but i scored gud marks in ma gcet will i get admissions in COlleges for MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?