14th October 2011, 04:28 AM
santoshdverma

Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?

sir,actually i am in 5th sem ,3rd year(engineering).i would like to join indian army.but my aggregate is 58% with all clear subjects.Am i able to join the army....and how.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com
  3. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  4. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)? -- [New]
  7. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How much salary can I get?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Best course which I can opt after pursuing B.Tech with 70% aggregate? Which are the different courses in Civil Engineering?
  12. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech from Mechanical Stream in 3rd year? Procedure to join Indian Army? I have scored 70%
  13. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
14th October 2011, 11:07 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santoshdverma View Post
sir,actually i am in 5th sem ,3rd year(engineering).i would like to join indian army.but my aggregate is 58% with all clear subjects.Am i able to join the army....and how.
Dear friend this is not possible because for Indian Army you should minimum 60% marks till 6th sem..........

Then you can apply in Indian Army...If you want to apply then you go through INdian army website..........

If you belong to any reservation quota then you can get relaxation in marks but if you don't belong to any reservation quota then you are not eligible for this exam.............

Because eligibility criteria is 60% in b.tech then you can apply in Indian Army.........
21st September 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?

Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 62%?

plzzz.....sent me indian army web site...
30th May 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?

sir i am studying 3 rd year mechanical.now i can able to attend SSB or any other selection please tell the way to join indian army in 3rd year.my email: [email protected] plz send the answers to my email id.thankyou
28th July 2013, 11:04 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by santoshdverma View Post
As you are in Final semester thus you will be eligible to apply for Indian Army jobs.As your marks in 58% so you will not be able to apply for Air-Force Common Admission Test.So you will have to apply for UPSC CDSE(Combined Defence Services Examination).

There are four branches of Indian Army for which you can apply for any one.These are :
  1. Officers Training Academy.
  2. Indian Military Academy.
  3. Indian Air-Force Academy.
  4. Indian Naval Academy.
Important Dates for CDSE Exam I 2014 :
  1. Date of Notification - 02/11/2013.
  2. Last Date of Online Registration - 02/12/2013.
  3. Written Exam Date - 09/02/2014.
Important Dates for CDSE Exam II 2014 :
  1. Date of Notification - 19/07/2014.
  2. Last Date of Online Registration - 18/08/2014.
  3. Written Exam Date - 26/10/2014.
This exam will be conducted in two stages :
  1. Preliminary Exam.
  2. Mains Exam.
Those candidates who will get pass in Preliminary Exam will be only eligible to appear for Mains Exam.

Eligibility details :

Educational qualification :-
  • You should have a bachelor engineering degree from recognized university.
  • English should be one of your subject in Class 12th.
  • Those candidates who will be final year/semester can also apply for CDSE Exam.
You will only eligible to apply for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air-Force Academy as because you have a bachelor engineering degree.

Age Limit :
  • For Indian Naval Academy - Between 19 to 22 years.
  • For Indian Air-Force Academy - Between 19 to 23 years.

Quote:
There is no requirements of Marks to apply for UPSC CDSE Exam
Exam Syllabus for UPSC CDSE :
  1. English (Objective Type) - 100 Marks.
  2. General Knowledge (Objective Type) - 100 Marks.
  3. Elementary Mathematics (Objective Type) - 100 Marks.
How To Apply for UPSC CDSE :

You will have to take help of the given links below to get notification confirmation and for online registration.

1. To get Notification Details visit www.upsc.gov.in
  2. To Fill Online Registration visit upsconline.nic.in
4th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 90 in maths and 290 in general ability test in NDA exam this year and since the maths paper was tough as compared to maths paper of the previous years is there any chance for me to gat the call letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?