25th December 2009, 01:26 PM
ashok kumar ch

Am i applicable to pgm cet?

hi i belong to andra pradesh state. i want to apply for PGM CET . am i eligible to that entrance test.please reply me because i have less time to get application

12th January 2010, 11:33 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i applicable to pgm cet?

the elegibility criteria is
1.the candidate should have passed final M.B.B.S examination and completed one year internship training from recognized mediacal college included in the schedule of indian medicvl council act,and situated in maharashtra.
2. those who have done M.B.B.S from deemed university are not eligible
for more details log on to www.dmer.org
13th January 2010, 08:49 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

please tell me from where have you done your m.b.b.s ?and also did you complete it or not because if you have done it outside Maharashtra you are not elegible
13th January 2010, 09:03 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria:-
1) A candidate must be an Indian National.
2) Candidates who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination and completed one year internship training from recognized medical college included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Nov- Agricultural Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or the Maharashtra Universities of Health Sciences Act, 1998 and who have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) will be eligible to appear for PGM-CET 2010. The candidates who have passed final MBBS examination competing internship by 30th April 2010 are also eligible.
3) Eligibility for In-service candidates will be as per criteria laid down by the Public Health Department for M.M.& H.S. Medical Officer candidates and E.S.I.S. candidates; and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation for BMC candidates.
4) The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) for MBBS course and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for PGM-CET-2010
5) The candidate who has obtained MBBS degree from Deemed University is not eligible to appear for PGM-CET-2010.

For more details regarding eligibility and other rules, please refer to the PGM-CET-2010 Information Brochure, which is available on website www.dmer.org.

best of luck
13th January 2010, 07:02 PM
mathur

eligibility criteria is:
1.Candidates should have passed final M.B.B.S. examination and completed one year internship training from recognized medical college. The candidates who have passed final MBBS examination competing internship by 30th April 2010 are also eligible.
2. The candidate who has obtained MBBS degree from Deemed University is not eligible to appear for PGM-CET-2010.
3. The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) for MBBS course and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible

for more details visit:
www.dmer.org.
10th February 2010, 08:14 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you will be eligible for it only if you have completed your MBBS and your nationality should be indian. other information can be downloaded from www.dmer.org.
11th February 2010, 09:32 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have passed final MBBS examination and completed one year internship training from recognized medical college are eligible for pgm cet.

The candidate who have obtained MBBS degree from deemed university is not eligible to appear for PGM-CET 2010.
12th February 2010, 12:23 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

To apply for PGM PGD CET a candidate must have done MBBS/BDS from a institute recognised by Medical Council of India......
18th May 2010, 07:04 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
eligibility criteria for PGM CET is given below:
1 candidates should be of indian nationality
2 he should have MBBS degree from recognised university
3 he should have completed one year internship from a recognised medical college
for more details about eligibilty please visit the link given below:
www.dmer.org.
ok all the best
21st December 2010, 10:13 PM
jitendradagrt

To get admission through pgm cet a candidate should have MBBS/BDS degree from recognized dental council of India and internship completed before 31st march,2011
3rd November 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

i m a foreign medical graduate having permanent registration from medical council of India. i have completed my internship in Maharashtra and i m citizen of Maharashtra by birth and domicile. can i apply for Maharashtra PG exam?
13th November 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Am an army officer posted to state of maharashtra. Is my daughter eligible to take pg entrance. Her mbbs is from karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?