11th September 2013, 12:15 AM
jbkeerthy

Am I eligibiel to do B.Ed after compleing MSc software engineering

I have completed my msc software engineering 5 years integrated course but i like to do B.ed .Am i eligible to do B.ed incase if i can do it what is the scope for me in teaching..what is the university that offer this..please provide me the details .my email id is [email protected]

16th August 2015, 12:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibiel to do B.Ed after compleing MSc software engineering

Yes, you are eligible to do the B.Ed after the 5 years of the integrated M.SC course. B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course.

The eligibility to appea in the entrance examination for the admission in the course is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with at leat 55% aggregate and relaxation of the 5% for the reserved category candidates. There may be some changes in aggregate to appear in the another university.

The course allows the candidates to know the way of teaching and now a days it is compulsory to have the degree to become a teacher in the government institutions.
16th August 2015, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbkeerthy View Post
I have completed my msc software engineering 5 years integrated course but i like to do B.ed .Am i eligible to do B.ed incase if i can do it what is the scope for me in teaching..what is the university that offer this..please provide me the details .my email id is [email protected]
If you masters degree marks is above 50% then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

List of the college for B.Ed course:-

Hindi Teacher’s Training Institute, Cuttack

Ravenshaw Junior College, Cuttack

District Institute of Education and Training, Balasore

D.A.V. College of Teacher Education, Koraput

Berhampur Government Primary Teachers Training Institute, Berhampur

B.J. Training College, Bhubaneshwar

Anandpur Anchalika Training College, Keonjhar

Dr. J.K.S. College, Parmanpur

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Law College Dharamgarh, Dharamgarh

Women’s College Dharamgarh, Dharamgarh

Dadhibaman College, Bhatli

Dalmia College, Rajgangpur

Ajay Binay Institute of Technology , Cuttack

Paramananda College, Bolagarh

Dibakar Patnaik Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Ganjam
16th August 2015, 05:36 PM
JSD.

Definitely you can do the B.ed course.Bachelor in education is two years duration class room/correspondence program.

To be eligible for this course ,it is must to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

There are many opportunities after the B.ed in education sector. You can get the job in government higher secondary school.First you will appoint as a guest teacher ,and if you will continue job there than it will be permanent.
16th August 2015, 05:53 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of your M.sc.After completion of your B.Ed , You can work as a teacher in School , College , Private Tuition , Home Tuition , Coaching Centre etc.

Eligibility For B.Ed
- You must have bachelor degree in B.sc/B.com/B.A from recognized university
- You will require to qualify the entrance exam conducted by concern university for B.Ed admission.

Syllabus for B.Ed Entrance Exam
- English
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude
- Basic Arithmetic

Best B.Ed Colleges
- St.Xavier College of Education , Patna
- K.J.Somaiya College of Education , Mumbai
- University of Punjab
- SNDT Womens University , Mumbai
- University of Pune
- A.G.Teachers College , Ahmedabad
- Lady Irwin College , Delhi
- Andhra University , Visakhapatanam
2nd September 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc. Software engineering 5years integrated courses, I will like to work in school. Am i eligible to do B.Ed for my course. What university offer B.Ed for my course, please provide me the university names which is in Chennai to my mail id ([email protected]).
17th September 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc software engineering ,2 years course from annamalai university.my graduation in malayalam.Am I eligible to do for my B.ed course.
28th July 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BED after integrated msc chemistry.Is there any upper age limit for BED
21st September 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc. Software engineering 5years integrated courses, I will like to work in school. Am i eligible to do B.Ed for my course. What university offer B.Ed for my course, please provide me the university names which is in Tripatur to my mail id and which subject may I take as a main([email protected]).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?