7th March 2010, 08:52 PM
anandika

Am I eligibile for aimcet exam if I did first two BCA years from distance and third year regular?

sir ,i have done bca1,bca2 in distance but final year pursing regularly.then am i eligiable for aimcet entrance test exam?

8th March 2010, 06:40 PM
fjindal

Default Re: Am I eligibile for aimcet exam if I did first two BCA years from distance and third year regular?

Dear,
i think that you are eligible but not conformed
so i will advice you that you should consult to some senior teachers
& to the official members of AIMCET exam
9th March 2010, 01:38 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligibile for aimcet exam if I did first two BCA years from distance and third year regular?

no, i am very sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for the exam because you have done your graduation in nonregular pattern for 1st 2 years but according to the eligibiity conditions you must ahve to do the entire graduation in regular fashion..

but dont get disheartned
wish you good luck...
12th March 2010, 08:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

sorry my friend, you are not eligible for AIMCET exams , because you have done your graduation from distance, if you have done regular, then you are eligible for this exams. sorry......................
15th March 2010, 10:04 PM
anandika

sir i have done bca in distance,am i eligible for aimcet mca exam?
15th March 2010, 10:32 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
sorry,
you are not eligible and so
you can not apply for that this,
so go for the other option.
o k
good luck
27th March 2010, 11:12 AM
pritirai

hi
first correct the spelling of eligible . :-)
1. The candidate must be of Indian nationality.
2. The candidate must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.
3. The candidate should also be a graduate with atleast 3 year degree.
4. The candidate appearing for the final year examination can also apply for MCA examination.

for contact
Office of AIMCET,
Centre for Continuing Education (New Block),
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee - 247 667 (Uttaranchal).
Email address: [email protected]

all the best
8th August 2010, 01:54 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

No not at all. Its not possible. For AIMCET you must be a regular student. Thats what the eligibility criteria says

http://entrance-exam.net/aimcet-2009-mca/

Sorry for that...
8th August 2010, 06:36 AM
Rickers

Hello friend,

Sorry to say,but you are not eligible for AIMCET exam as you have studied distant learning in first and second year of your BCA. the eligibility criteria for this will be as follows:

AIMCET Eligibility:

1. The candidate must be of Indian nationality.

2. The candidate must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.

3. The candidate should also be a regular graduate with atleast 3 year degree.

4. The candidate appearing for the final year examination can also apply for MCA examination.

But don't get frustrate wish you good luck for your career.
8th August 2010, 04:16 PM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandika View Post
sir ,i have done bca1,bca2 in distance but final year pursing regularly.then am i eligiable for aimcet entrance test exam?
dear, anandhika,
no problem what have you done.
you have garduation with . BCA that only AIMCET needs.
so don't worry, you are elegible for AIMCET.
with best wishes.
aditya
14th February 2011, 04:19 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandika View Post
Hello Anandika,

I am not sure about the distance education. But as per your qualification, you are eligible to write AMCET exam.
The eligibility is that you should have three year bachelor course and maths in your 10+2.
Also, you should be Indian National.

Thank you.
7th March 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing bca(6th sem) from distance(Sikkim Manipal University).Am i eligible for aimcet entrance 2011.
ASHISH
26th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my graduation from ptu distance education can i appear for bpsc exam
19th January 2012, 10:06 AM
adlsm

you are not eligible for AIMCET exams , because you have done your graduation from distance, if you have done regular, then you are eligible for this exams

SORRY
19th August 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i did my bca degree from madhurai kamraj university through distance.am i eligible to do aimcet exam?
3rd January 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i just given my 2nd year exam with bsc physics and subsidiry subject chemistry ,math and still waiting for result am i eligeble for aimcet exam in 2016.
4th January 2016, 05:22 PM
anuradha1985

AIMCET stands for All India common entrance test which conducted by IITs for admission to master of computer application.

No, you are not eligible for AIMCET

Candidates with bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in any stream .
Study mode should be Regular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?