16th June 2012, 03:05 PM
inayatpawar

Am I eligible for 85% quota in Punjab if i do 11th and 12th from Punjab

if i do my 11th and 12th from punjab but do not have a domicile of punjab,am i elligible for 85%quota in punjab??

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for OBC seat in Punjab quota after passing 10th, 12th from Punjab
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for PG degree in Punjab under state quota after completing 12th from HP
  4. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after doing 11th, 12th from Punjab?
  5. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  7. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  9. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  10. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  11. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  12. Am I eligible for state quota in Punjab?
  13. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  14. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  15. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  16. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  17. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  18. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
21st August 2012, 02:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 85% quota in Punjab if i do 11th and 12th from Punjab

In Quota system there are certain number of seats reserved in different categories ( based on caste, state domicile candidates, sports etc). Not all the college/university have the same number or percentage of seats reserved under different quota. If you have the state domicile certificate of Punjab then you will certainly be eligible to apply for admission under state quota. Even if you do not have the state domicile certificate and as you have mentioned that you did you class 11 and 12 from Punjab, you will be eligible to enjoy the benefit of the quota system in some colleges and universities in Punjab but not all.

Moreover for bachelors degree program of different specialization ( degree courses) there are different reservation of seats. You haven't mentioned which degree course you want to pursue. Hence, in the absence of such vital information it is not possible to say whether you will be eligible to apply for admission under 85% quota in all the colleges/universities in Punjab.
27th March 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for 85% quota in Punjab if i do 11th and 12th from Punjab

Am i eligible for state quota in punjab if i do 11th and 12th from punjab?? but i dont have domicile of punjab..
4th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th exam from Haryana and intend to do 12th from Punjab . Am I elegible to get 85% quota in medical stream from Punjab.
3rd December 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY SCHOOLING FROM DELHI (11TH AND 12TH) AND I HAVE A DOMICILE OF BIHAR. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR 85% QUOTA IN MEDICAL COLLEGES IN DELHI FOR MBBS?
3rd December 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i have a domicile of bihar and i have done my 11th and 12th from delhi. am i eligible for 85 %quota in delhi for mbbs colleges?
22nd January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I did 10th from haryana Am I eligible for 85% quota for admission in MBBS in Punjab if i do 11th and 12th from Punjab
10th June 2021, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I have my 11& 12 from punjab am i eligible for 85% state quota in punjab for gov mbbs seat.my state domesile is bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?