17th March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?

I want to llm from ignou,as i jhave done llb from south gujrat university in the year of 2011,with 50%.
Am i eloigible for the admision?what is the admission procedure?how mich the fees amount?
Kindly reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  2. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  3. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  4. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  5. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  6. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course? -- [New]
  7. What is the application form submission date for B.ed in VNSGU?
  8. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  10. Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?
  11. Fee for LLM course at Nalsar University? Books to prepare for LLM CLAT?
  12. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat?
  13. Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?
  14. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  17. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  18. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
21st June 2012, 11:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to llm from ignou,as i jhave done llb from south gujrat university in the year of 2011,with 50%.
Am i eloigible for the admision?what is the admission procedure?how mich the fees amount?
Kindly reply.
Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] do offers various Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses and Phd in Law. However, the University do not provide Master of Law [LLM] program.

Following are the list of Post Graduate Diploma courses offered by IGNOU School of law:

Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights

Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice

Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law

Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law

Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice and others.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?