14th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?

Sir/Mam ,
I have completed my LLB from Delhi and I have to do LLM. So what is the age limit for pursuing LLM? Upto which year will I be eligible to go for LLM course Can I become a Lecturer right after my LLM?

18th August 2015, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam ,
I have completed my LLB from Delhi and I have to do LLM. So what is the age limit for pursuing LLM? Upto which year will I be eligible to go for LLM course Can I become a Lecturer right after my LLM?
You have completed LLB course so you are eligible for LLM course. After completion of LLM course you are eligible for Lecturer but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

For LLM course, your age should be below 25 years.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
18th August 2015, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?

Yes, surely you are eligible for lecturer job in any law college. All you have to do is apply for it in various private colleges and they will call you for interview. Selection will be based on the performance in interview and salary will be according to your experience.

If you want to become eligible for government lecturer job then you have to qualify exams like NET /SET. If you qualify any one of these exam then toy will be eligible to apply for government lecturer jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?